on 7 December 2013
My business is a big part of Wedding clientelle and after reading the recent publication by Wedding Guru George Watts I was rather pleased with the quality and well written content. A MUST have book if you have a future wedding planned or are considering to tie the knot. A great xmas or gift to a certain couple that also need a hint............we all love a wedding afterall ;-) Nice job Wedding Fairy. 10/10
on 16 October 2013
As someone who has never been involved in planning a wedding, to suddenly find myself having to plan my own was a bit daunting. This is a great book for ideas to save money, ideas that will make your day unique and, having read it in one sitting, it's a witty read too. I feel more confident that my big day will be all the better for the little details that this book has made me think about.
on 9 October 2013
A 'must have' for the bride (and groom) to be! A comprehensive and funny countdown to the biggest day of your life; packed full of sound advice whether you are going grand or DIYing it. Also some great contacts and tips for sourcing unusual things to make your Wedding completely individual to you.
on 10 October 2013
I used to love watching George on Wedding TV and was so excited to see that he had written a book! It's easy to read, has so many top hints and tips and he makes planning a wedding a fun thing to do! It is written in such a relaxed style, even grooms will enjoy the tips inside. Love this book!
on 11 February 2014
I was given this by my friend to help plan for the big day. Some really good tips and hints, and helpful lists to break it down.
I have already strolen a few ideas and used them for my day. Recommended for any bride to be - also useful for party planning.
on 9 December 2013
I am a bride to be & the big day breakdown by George has been the perfect guide to help me towards my big day next year.
I would certainly recommend this book for any bride to be to help them towards the big day.
on 13 September 2013
Another fab book highlighting all the wedding need to knows, great advice, info, supplier recommendation & idea's for all those Wed2B couples, I will be recommending to my wedding clients
on 27 December 2013
Everything is covered in this easy to read book.
The headings and chapters make it very accessible and good to use as a checklist.
Lots of ideas and fun to read too.
on 30 October 2013
I thought this was a great read, lots of fun ideas and really good if on a budget. Would definitely recommend for those at the beginning of the planning stages of a wedding.
on 11 December 2013
Great little read for a person who is completely baffled by wedding planning , very fun and easy to read. Definitely recommend if you don't know where to start :)