‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing honest book, 2 Mar 2014
I have just read this book in 2 days, have not been able to put it down, it made me laugh and cry. Very similar to a bridget jones style book, for those that have struggled or are struggling with infertility this is the story the clinics don't tell you about.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 3 Feb 2014
R. Davis - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Pursuit of Motherhood (Paperback)
I started your book a few hours ago and have just finished it…I couldn’t stop reading. I love it. The honesty is wrapped in engaging writing with a liberal dose of humour. Having been through the fertility journey and now work with others on their journey I thoroughly recommend this book. If you are on the journey yourself, you may know how it can be a lonely place as so many people just don't understand what it's like, this is a perfect book to give to friends/family and also one for you to recognise you are not alone!

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazingly honest,inspiring,heart-felt read!, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Motherhood (Paperback)
I read it in 1 day! It was so addictive and so well written,that I literally could not put it down! What an amazingly honest,inspiring,heart felt,heart wrenching book! I really enjoyed reading it - it talked to me on so many levels.

Thank-you Jessica for letting 'us' in to your most private self,your world! I am sure that many women will find the read inspiring & super informative! I am full of admiration for your strength,courage & fight!

4.0 out of 5 stars An honest account, 18 Jun 2014
A truthful reporting of a painful subject. Not in the least bit self pitying. Just factual recounting of the physical processes and emotional rollercoaster the author has been on in her,ultimately unsuccessful, quest too conceive and carry her own child. Good luck with renewed efforts.don't give up.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read!!, 28 May 2014
This was such a good book that I sat and read it in an afternoon - I simply could not put it down! My heart goes out to the author and I hope she considers adoption in the future because she sounds as if she has a lot of love to give to a child. Well done for writing with such honesty and openness. I shall never forget this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye-opening, 15 May 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Motherhood (Paperback)
Saw this lady on "This Morning show" and wanted to have a read of her book.Excellent story and certainly opened my eyes into the world of IVF and not being able to become pregnant.Well worth purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential read for anyone who has experienced the sorrow of fertility treatment., 10 May 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Motherhood (Paperback)
An easy and true to life read about the demands and effects of fertility treatment. This is a well written account which reflects personal feelings and thoughts surrounding ivf treatment. At times,it was like someone was reading my mind. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who feels like that. A touching story. If thoroughly recommend this. It's written in a sensitive way which is also funny and moving at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read for those struggling with infertility, 28 April 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Motherhood (Paperback)
I am really pleased I have bought this book. There is nothing like reading about someone who really gets it. Jessica understands because she has been there and puts it across so well and makes you laugh as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 22 April 2014
Speaking on behalf of so many people out there..... truly, thank you! A book that once I started reading I simply couldn't put down! Great for not only those going through infertility issues, but to aid a greater understanding for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 April 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Motherhood (Paperback)
It was such an interesting read very emotional but really did find it a good book would recommend it to read

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Pursuit of Motherhood
The Pursuit of Motherhood by Jessica Hepburn (Paperback - 1 Feb 2014)