5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I would recommend this to everyone! First became aware of his music when watching This Is England and have loved his work ever since.
Published 15 months ago by ukcocoloco

3.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting it to be a bit different
All the music is about the same, was expecting a bigger variety. I bought it because of the two plays, actually I liked just them two from the whole book.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs Lijana Mickeviciene

4.0 out of 5 stars Ambient, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
I'm an Einaudi fan and enjoy playing his music. I already possess his other books so knew that I was only getting a couple of new pieces in this collection. Still glad I ordered it though. You can never have enough piano music!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Another beautiful album., 20 Mar 2014
Mrs. Julie Holt "Julie Haigh" (West Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
I love Ludovico Einaudi's music, I have many of his pieces/albums. I bought the CD of this album and couldn't wait to get the sheet music. I don't think, sheet music-wise, that this is the best of his albums-not from a solo piano aspect anyway: On this album Einaudi uses more instruments, not just the piano, so it's difficult to recreate the full effect of some of the tracks eg. Experience. The music is set out very clearly, the only niggle is that the spine of the book isn't ideal for placing on a piano music stand and turning over while you are playing!- and that is what it's supposed to be for! Music books of this type tend to keep shutting up or falling off the music stand whilst you are trying to play. I wish music publishers would go back to printing music books in the spiral bound format or the flat-opening-out variety. (I have the Le Onde sheet music album by Einaudi and this does stay open and so is a pleasure to play) Beautiful atmospheric music which you can enjoy playing. Very relaxing, and not too hard to play as it's constructed of repetitive patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great to play, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
If you have any other sheet music from Einaudi, then you should already know what to expect. The arrangements are great for piano, but don't expect it to match the audio tracks [for obvious reasons]. Good for intermediate players, but with practice a beginner can enjoy it too.

PS. Comes with bonus tracks!

5.0 out of 5 stars great pieces, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
I ordered this book for my son who is learning the piano and loves the works by Einaudi. Contains several pieces that are not too hard to play and are good to play at the end of the day for relaxation. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
I bought this album at the weekend and it is stunning. Some beautiful arrangements all for solo piano. It includes bonus tracks that are not present on the CD. Any intermediate level player will be able to play these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pieces, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
Another beautiful selection of pieces by Einaudi. Note that they are piano solo versions so are altered from the album but still very nice. I love how he creates pieces that are not too difficult to play but still sound beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timeless and relaxing, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
Having already bought and played Ludovico Einaudi's 'The Best Of' music, I found his 'In A Time Lapse' equally enjoyable. I do not ordinarily order sheet music from Amazon but, as our local music shop has recently closed and I wanted to order a second copy of this music for a friend, I ordered a copy from Amazon. The order arrived from Amazon within the time specified and with no problems, so I will definitely recommend using Amazon to others.

Einaudi's music itself is easily accessible to the intermediate pianist, but also includes a number of pieces challenging enough for the more advanced performer. Typically labelled as 'Minimal' music, it appeals to all ages and I have found a number of my own piano students (as well as myself) newly enthused by this music.

5.0 out of 5 stars more beautiful music, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
bought this along with another music book, as requested by my daughter,
very relaxing music to listen to, beautiful pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse (Paperback)
Bought as a present, great music and fairly easy to play. Arrived in great condition. Great gift, very happy customer

Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse
Ludovico Einaudi: In A Time Lapse by Ludovico Einaudi (Paperback - 20 Feb 2013)
10.47