5.0 out of 5 stars A fitting Finale to the Roman trilogy
Another excellent story told with remarkable skill, bringing a quite brutal era in ancient Briton alive. As with Roman 1 & 11 the plot follows the lives Prydain and Cassus to a fitting finale. The graphic, brilliantly penned battle scenes and detail of everyday life transport you back 2000 years to the days of Boudiccia. A real page turner and another excellent read.
Published 13 months ago by ShaunR

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Just as gripping as the first two .It was good to learn about an important character in British history that I had never known about before .I did get a bit bored half way through this one though ,endless slaughter and less story telling, the plot was a bit thin compared to the first two in the series ,I would still recommend it .
Published 7 months ago by Iain

4.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read!, 13 May 2014
Thank you again for an excellent read!.
This book really had my mind racing trying to imagine early 'Britain' and its struggles. Loved the story line the epic battles and the historical insight it offers.

A shame I've now finished it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Romp through History, 11 Feb 2014
M. Bowden "mickyb" (Durham UK) - See all my reviews
This author grows on you. We can all pick fault if we want to but the story line is brilliant and I just couldn't put it down. Surely Boudicca did win and history must be wrong. Let's have more of your work please.
Mike Bowden, author of A Breed Apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Roman triogly, 10 Feb 2014
Excellent, amazing and superb. I read this book in record time. Excellent characters and scene setting, felt I was in the heat of the battle.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 9 Nov 2013
Is full of action and excitement with a good story line and good characters, a fine addition to this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 7 Nov 2013
Part 3 is as good as the previous 2 . Once you start it is hard to put down. Hope their is going to be a fourth book

4.0 out of 5 stars Girl gets her own back, 27 Oct 2013
Sorry but with having to cope with he deaths of my mum in law and my godaughter ,I have not had time o read it all, what I have read is very good. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 23 Sep 2013
Enjoyable read though the conclusion was slightly contrived but believable in a world where defeat often meant joining the victors honourably

5.0 out of 5 stars Roman III, 20 Sep 2013
Je Salter (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roman III (Paperback)
Another great story and a fitting end to Kevin's trilogy, shame it's ended, perhaps he'll return to Roman Britain again one day. As with the previous books, this is packed with fantastic characters and a really engaging story that easily allows you to imagine what is going on nearly two thousand years ago.

Well written, accurate to history and imaginative, the Wrath of Boudicca tells the horrific story of what happened to the Iceni Queen and her daughters after the death of her husband and the revenge she took on the Roman soldiers stationed in Britannia. A great addition to any book collection.

John Salter
Author of Blood of Rome: Caratacus

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting read, 19 Sep 2013
Mr. C. J. Nicholls (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roman III (Paperback)
This is an exciting read, which I finished in a single day. The contrast between the adventures of a small group of people and Boudicca's huge army carries the reader along at a smart pace, and the action of both groups is very well chronicled. I'm pleased to say that errors are both rare and minor, though I did smile wearily at our old friend a "hoard" of barbarians.
I must record how disappointed I was - and as I mentioned in reviews of the previous volumes - at the continued use of the royal honorific "Sire" for addressing senior patricians when "My Lord" is more suitable; it is even used for soldiers addressing a Centurian - would a Lieutenant call his Captain 'Sire'? I almost deducted a star, but that would have been churlish for such a cracking read. Thoroughly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read - almost thought Iceni might win this time!, 4 Sep 2013
Bought as final part of trilogy but also enjoyed it as stand alone story - ending a little predictable but the Britons v Rome struggle was well expounded and described. Well researched and well written. More of the same please!

Roman III
Roman III by K. M. Ashman (Paperback - 11 July 2013)
8.81