5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 12 Feb. 2013
I am a profoundly deaf mum with 3 hearing children aged 5, 3 and 9 months. My husband is disabled and is due to have 2 major spinal operations. Life had been very difficult and I had reached a point where I thought it would never get better. Life was so tough and so overwhelming that not only had I forgotten how to live but also how to breathe. I have never bought or read a self help book before but I am so glad that it was Ian's book that I decided to try. It is a gentle, calm and honest book, much how I expect Ian himself to be, although I have never met him. The book takes you gently by the hand and leads you on a journey of self discovery, neither preaching nor judging, but leads you along the path of forgiveness, gratitude and finally to peace, an inner peace deep within ourselves that has been there all along waiting for us to reclaim it. It is beautiful in its simplicity and it is easy to follow. I felt a subtle shift in myself whilst reading it and I knew immediately that I could trust Ian's wisdom. The result is as Ian describes, inner peace and most importantly freedom, from all the constraints we place upon ourselves which affect our well-being, our heart and our relationships. What especially touched me is that Ian not only believes wholeheartedly in what he has written but he lives by it too. I emailed him whilst reading the book to ask if he could provide a transcript for his meditation cd as I would not be able to hear it. This he provided by return email the following day. I then emailed him for some guidance on a particular problem I was experiencing, hoping that he may have touched on something similar in one of his workshops. Yet again he personally replied the following day with a lengthy, kind, detailed email that completely set my mind at rest. I have nothing but praise for Ian and his book and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who has lost sight of what is really important in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple Path, 28 Aug. 2012
I have known Ian Tucker for many years and watched him as he debated whether to leave his job, a job that paid really well,one that financially was secure and yet he knew that he had to follow his truth and live his life in the way that his book has been written,which is being honest with himself.

That is probably one of the biggest challenges we all face,for being honest with oneself is not an easy thing to do.

We are great at giving advice but as a general rule,not so good at living the advice we give,until the day arrives and our life circumstances invite us to step into our truth and begin to live what we believe and that means facing our fears and so much more.

Ian has a young family to support and like all of us at different times we are faced with taking a leap of faith and breaking free of those relationships that are not working for us on many levels,work,partners,even relationships with our own thinking that is producing anger,resentment,fear etc.That takes time and courage as the consequences for those decisions are so life changing and affect so many besides ourselves.

Your Simple Path is an extraordinary and honest book that each of us in our own way will be able to relate to and that is because at various times we each have to take a leap of faith and follow our hearts.The book is written in such a way that it supports that process with insights,wisdom that many before us have walked but few share their insights in such a way that it becomes applicable in our life.

I believe this book will open up your Simple Path towards peace of mind which ultimately is "Your Simple Path"

So I encourage you to look within the pages for yourself and apply the principles that Ian shares on a daily basis as it will support the changes that you want to make in your life in such a way that you will no longer feel alone

Stuart Morris
Director of Birmingham Holistic Health Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Soul Food, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step (Paperback)
Sometimes, overthinking life and your role in it can completely overwhelm you and drain you, its sometimes easy to feel stuck and start to believe you cant change anything. But the simple reality is, you can change everything with just one thought, one realisation. This is why Ian's book is so special. It is a down to earth gentle look in the mirror at the core of what makes us all tick. It is a subtle reminder of what we are all about, of how we are the ones responsible for how we think and feel. Our happiness is our responsibility, not anyone elses. This book helps you to realise that we are the sole creator of all of our thoughts, actions and ultimately our pathway in life. I read this book siting on a beach in Cornwall and found myself feeling uplifted, motivated and light after the first few pages. His down to earth way of writing makes it easy for you to explore and understand your own thought processes. He helps you to realise how simple it is to regain some calm and peace into your life simply by changing how you choose to perceive and think about things. You realise that the more healthy wholesome helpful thoughts you create, the better you are going to feel. As soon as I closed the book, I was smiling and will felt uplifted and inspired . Thank you Ian for sharing your words. Looking forward to more. Inspiring, encouraging, comforting and uplifting. Highly recommend !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written & cleverly laid out, 26 Nov. 2014
Richard Swan (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step (Paperback)
Beautifully written book with a lot of heart, and yet also quite obviously very cleverly laid out and formatted in the perfect way to follow the message, understand the principles, and adopt the strategies.

Perfect mix of heart and mind.

My interest and enjoyment came from seeing how each section was laid out, interspersed with simple pages carrying the most simple and clear cut messages to ponder.

However, my breakthrough moment in understanding the power of the book, came from actually doing one of the "heart drawing" exercises. I decided to do it as an actual "test". I reckoned that I already knew the answer that would come out of the experiment (this is the word(s) that start to appear larger/bolder than the rest of words listed), and therefore I deliberately manufactured the *experiment* to see if the *right* result would pop up. Sure enough the answer I guessed did start to appear. However, it was very quickly followed by another of the phrases growing more and more starker. It then reached the point that this particular phrase was shouting itself as the *real* answer. I was surprised by this, but the more and more I pondered and truthfully searched, it became obvious that this insight was the real source of the question laid out.

That moment was a very real eye opener and demonstration of the power contained within the concepts and exercises that Ian lays out.

And all of that came BEFORE collecting the separate meditation tracks that are referenced in the book. So, goodness knows what other surprises and insights are going to appear next! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 26 Mar. 2014
Since my wonderful husband died seven years ago I have read many self help books, most were helpful. Along with meditation my life has been fine on the surface but underneath unbearable. "Your Simple Path" is different, Ian takes you by the hand and gently guides you through . Then leaves you with a very simple but joyful basis for life, with a capital L. I now have joy in my life and thank God for leading me to this book and these meditations. My search is over there is no need for any more.The lonliness has gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful journey~ which guides us to our inner soul truths and reminds us how to be love, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step (Paperback)
This is a wonderfully inspiring and moving book, it so vividly the describes the journey of awakening and the considerations, fears and obstacles with which we are faced when we begin to have the courage to follow our true paths. Ian illuminates this transition in an autobiographical style which everybody will be able to see themselves in.

The second section of the book is a gem of exercises, meditations and snippets of wisdom....the kind of stuff that you want to have at hand at all times. Fortunately this book will fit into a medium sized handbag so you need never be too far from it and it's calming truths and soulful reminders.

As for the author well you only have to be in the same room as him to feel inspired. He emanates warmth, goodness and humility. His talks are enlightening, comforting and full of hope.

I recommend that everybody has a copy of this beautiful book in their home and also that if you get the chance to go and see one of Ian Tucker's talks, workshops, or reiki teaching make sure you DO!! You will walk away with a light heart, a bounce in your step and the desire to hug and heal everybody you see ♥

5.0 out of 5 stars excellently simple!!, 15 Jun. 2014
colette brown (Strathaven, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step (Paperback)
How many times do we start to read a book about self improvement or happiness and then give up due to time consuming exercises or commitments we cannot fulfil or a writing style that is pompous or over intense? I suggest a lot due to the amount of self help books and consciousness books available.
this book is a wee gem that is not over long, never boring and very well written with an honest and open style. The author tells us of his own life and his decisions but never in a preachy way. you can tell he respects his reader. with this respect comes an understanding that circumstances can affect our commitment to well being and therefore the need for a straightforward and accessible 'plan' to achieve contentment and happiness .and this he delivers!
I was happy to see that most of it I do anyway as part of living a contented and happy life. the wee reminders of why were good for me though.
simple does not mean silly or not intelligent. it means uncomplicated and straightforward. this wee book delivers.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed, 14 July 2014
A wonderful book which inspired me to journey along my Simple Path step by step with Ian. He is a brilliant author and writes (and speaks) from the heart. I would encourage people of all ages to read this and be supported along their sometimes confusing and disheartening voyage through life. Ready for the next book Mr Tucker!

5.0 out of 5 stars The simple path to a peaceful life - thank you Ian, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step (Paperback)
What a wonderful book! I have read many self help/mindfulness books but this one has to be the one that had the most positive effect on me and so soon after starting the book. I felt a definite shift just a few chapters in. Ian's belief is so simple to follow and the book is written with care as if he is an old friend sharing a secret. As the title suggests, it is a simple path to follow to find inner peace; forgive and be grateful and peace will come. In a short space of time my negativity was replaced by positivity and I felt at peace with life. It gave me a really warm fuzzy feeling inside which I just want to share with others. I can't wait to attend one of Ian's workshops now and hear him speak.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book written by an inspirational author, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step (Paperback)
A wonderful book written by an inspirational author, who looked beyond the noise of today to showcase the peace and tranquility of tomorrow and beyond. An incredibly simple yet (frustratingly with hindsight ) clear way of looking at life, this book will give anyone a wonderful point of reference when the chaos all around can become all too consuming. I would urge you, your friends and your network to share Ian's message, learn to let go of all of those things that hold you back from happiness and embrace all of the learnings you can take on board

Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step
Your Simple Path: Find happiness in every step by Ian Tucker (Paperback - 27 Jun. 2014)