Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 February 2014
Not finished the book yet, but lucy Pearce is a wisdom goddess. Insightful inspiring motivating and so true to me. Also reading moon time another excellent life changing book. Xx if your unsure just go for it i wasn't disappointed
on 21 July 2015
I've only just dipped into it, but this is a book to read thoroughly and use regularly. I especially loved the way it acknowledges that if you don't allow your creativity some outlet, it will turn you into a madwoman.
on 16 February 2014
An excellent and well written book. Would definitely recommend. I enjoyed this book from start to finish. Took me a while to do so as everyone else in the family would pick it up to read.
on 26 November 2013
This is a fantastic book: the only one I have ever read that is practical AND inspiring. Lucy has a beautiful way with words, leading you through the creative journey. This book couldn't have come at a better time, already I'm understanding where I'm coming from, and how to get where I want to go!! For any creative mother, whether you are creative now or yearn to be more creative, this is a must-read.
on 2 March 2014
After reading two chapters I picked up my paintbrush after ten years and began to paint again. I picked up a pen and began to write again. I had tried to reestablish my creative side many times previously but was unable to sustain it. Lucy Pearce Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I feel alive again.
on 11 February 2014
Uplifting and easy to read, delivered straight to my kindle, so no waiting time at all. A must for all mums.
on 26 November 2013
Have loved reading this book so much. Full of wonderful insights and advice from Lucy and other creative mothers, it has shown me that although it's hard to say it out loud, I am actually far more creative than I thought. It gives understanding and guidance and says 'yes it's ok to be a mother and still want to feed your soul' and then it goes on to tell you just how to do it. Wonderful!
on 19 March 2015
Like many of the other reviewers, this book was a life-changer for me. After struggling to fit into the Earth Mother role I had naively assumed 'came naturally' (but why am I not patient, kind, calm, all-giving and understanding at all times??? - ARGH!!!!) reading Lucy Pearce's description of the Creative Mother (wasn't so mad on the rainbow bit) and her flipside Crazy Woman, was the most incredible relief. To know that there were other women out there who still needed to express themselves creatively - perhaps needed to express themselves creatively even more now they were mothers - and to understand that we can be both loving mothers and honour our own needs.

Lucy writes from the heart - touching on common themes, exploring ways mothers can find time for their creativity, giving examples of women who do just that - and also with a huge amount of honesty. I really value that, as so often we women portray a capable version of ourselves when inside we might be struggling...with motherhood, with creativity, with trying to create a new version of ourselves in the wake of seismic changes in our lives... Lucy offers plenty of ideas to get the creative juices flowing - frankly, you'll find yourself putting down the book in order to do whatever it is that makes your soul sing, and then coming back to it when you need a boost, a reminder that everything will be A-O-K wherever you're at on your parenting journey.

Thank you Lucy, for this fantastic book. It is a little like having a funny, warm, wise mate over for a cup of tea, as well as being the catalyst for some serious creative activity. Full of joy, wisdom, passion, inspiration, honesty, warmth, and ideas - go get it NOW!
on 28 August 2015
As a Mother to four children I'd always felt something was missing. I love my children but the day to day chores and demands of being a mother left me feeling a little empty. As if something was missing.
Reading Lucy's book really changed my life. It made me realise I wasn't the only mother who felt like this and gave me permission to have something just for me. 'The Rainbow Way' helped me re-discover a part of me that had been laying dormant for years, helped me to reconnect with the world in the most amazing and magical way and in turn made me a better parent for the experience. I went from being an unsatisfied, rarely joyous person to someone full of rainbows and sparkles! Thank you Lucy.
Every mother will gain something from reading this book - so if you think it might be for you......it probably is.
on 29 September 2015