5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, thoughtfull book.
This book does exactly what it says on the cover, and is a gentle nudge towards trying to choose a tasty, healthy option.
Beautifully illustrated and with lovely short inspiring stories for each chapter it will certainly be something I will keep out on my coffee table as a useful reminder to think before I eat!!!
Published 6 months ago by sullyere

3.0 out of 5 stars my losing weight is work in progress but I don't ...
my losing weight is work in progress but I don't think this book will make any significant contribution to the process
Published 19 days ago by alan kaye

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, thoughtfull book., 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mindful Eating - Learn how to break negative eating habits to lose weight and keep it off for good (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very timely and lovely book to read with delightful illustrations., 31 Mar 2014
I purchased this book with a real interest in mindfulness and eating and was delighted with the illustration and the content format. It is delightful book and an easy read. It is laid out in brief sections that leave you space to think about the concepts. The two authors have backgrounds in NLP and other therapies but it is the idea of getting back in control through focus that is such a good message. I would buy this book for a friend or my kids and participants in my yoga practice. I plan to try out the special recipes and go back now and reread the book and do the tips and suggestions. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars my losing weight is work in progress but I don't ..., 3 Aug 2014