Not being a fan of the cheap and awful Christmas decorations we are palmed off with in the UK, this book gives an insight into how to create unique pieces of your own to make your home a magical place at Christmas.

I bought three lengths of plywood from a DIY store, painted them Ivory and placed them at the top of my kitchen units so they formed 'beams' if you will. Onto these makeshift 'beams' I hung small hooks and hung some of the items I'd created from this book and everyone who visited at Christmas was absolutely stunned at how beautiful and magical my kitchen looked. (You could, of course, replicate this in whichever room you wanted).

Beautifully illustrated and easy to follow, this is a gem of a book. If I could give it more than five Stars, I would.
on 8 January 2014
I purchased this item for my daughter-in-law but unfortunately she had beaten me to it, she is absolutely delighted with it and envisages a very productive 2014. Guess what I am having for my birthday ?? Can't wait.
on 4 November 2015
I am quite disappointed with this book. It has wonderful photographs of various Christmas settings containing many interesting and beautiful objects, but unfortunately most of the articles shown in the photographs are not part of the book's contents - for example on the double spread photograph entitled 'Traditional country' only three items on the table are given instructions on how to make, whilst the interesting Christmas trees and star on the sideboard are just there for decoration, which is a shame because those are the things I would have liked to have instructions on how to make. Very misleading and very disappointing. There are some nice projects in the book, but a lot of them depend on you buying ready-made items which you then decorate. I hoped to be shown more of what to make with either natural or scrap materials. I suppose it is a case of buyer beware - should have gone to a bookshop and actually eye-balled the book.
on 19 January 2014
An excellent source for ideas to make for Christmas and so effective as well. Good instructions and excellent coloured photographs.
on 12 December 2013
Good range of projects and easy to complete. Good results achieved from limited skills & projects are not expensive to complete.
on 23 January 2014
Love this book! just what I wanted to get me started making Christmas decorations, would recommend it for everyone, Thank you
on 6 June 2014
an excellent book with many decorative products for the home and as gifts for friends who will be pleased with the items.
on 5 December 2014
Some pretty photographs, but not much that's new. A lot of white and gold, to reflect contemporary trends, plus some craft projects, but mostly very basic, for example "buy a ready made wreath . . .And then glue on some pine cones". Disappointing.
on 23 November 2014
Some nice ideas but finding it hard to source items for crafting and a bit disappointed that alot of the projects are not from scratch projects
on 9 December 2014
Arrived looking totally battered. It doesn't look new at all. Nice book but it was meant to be a gift that I now can't give.