Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 October 2015
Love this adult colouring book. I have used pens, pencils and gel pens on my book. I have an Instagram account with all my coloured pages on - my username is Aimsyleigh
on 17 August 2015
paper is thicker but because it is printed on both sides you have to put something in between pages other wise you get colour transfer from finished ones
on 17 December 2015
This is my favourite colouring book to date, the pages are thick and the designs vary so much that I dont feel like its repetetive at all. There are soo many designs that even if you completed one a day it would last more than 3 months! I have had it maybe 3 weeks and done 7 pages so far. I used pencils or fine tip pens depending on my odea for the pattern, and had no issues with colour going through the paper. Cant reccommend this enough.
on 17 December 2015
Purchased this and a number of others as Xmas presents for friends & family,thought they were a fantastic idea,keeps you away from all the tv & other brainless tech that's available.Hours of pleasure if you like that sort of thing,if you don't,then probably not worth buying.Personally I think it's good to use your imagination & your creative side every now & then,a bit like an artists brain teaser.
on 9 July 2015
I am not sure why but i do not feel relaxed whilst colouring. In with the pattens. I do have slight OCD and i think the pattens and straight edges make me feel tence. I love the concept of these but it is not for me. There are many types of these books with different designs and i think if you love pattens. Then these are for you. I added my colouring. Attempts i have to try break my OCD and these do not help in a lot of ways. Hope this review helps.
review image review image
on 29 November 2015
Bought as a present, the recipient was very pleased.
The quality of the paper is good, as far as I can see there's no pen bleed through the paper.
The patterns are varied and provide a number of different colouring opportunities.
on 26 October 2015
Very happy with this colouring book.. The designs are very nice and the paper is of good quality, meaning so long as you don't over saturate and area with ink, you do not need to worry about ruining the image on the other side of the page.
on 30 August 2015
Got myself some expensive colouring pencils and had myself hours of fun. I'm more a pattern person than a flower/nature colourer-iner and this has a nice balance of both. I've had this months now and still have loads of patterns to go.
on 15 May 2015
Absolutely love this colouring book! In fact, I'm slightly obsessed with it and spend every spare minute colouring! I will definitely be buying another one, however, it's costing me a fortune in felt pens as they keep running out!
on 18 July 2015
It is nice but some of the pictures looka really similar, and most of them are very big and detailed, maybe it would be nice to have some of them more simples for when you are rushing.
Anyway, nice book and goos delivery.