Format: HardcoverChange

on 18 September 2013
I absolutely loved this, and I have to confess I don't even watch Downton Abbey. The mice are wonderful and the gorgeous illustrations show real attention to detail. Should be a must for any christmas list!
on 18 September 2013
I bought this book for my 6yr old daughter. I also have 3 yr old twins. We now have an established joint Mousetown reading session where my 6yr old reads to my twins! I'm buying more copies as gifts. Great book, great pictures.
on 10 October 2013
This is a children's book, but would make a delightful gift for any Downton Abbey fan. I have purchased the book for my 17 year old daughter who is a huge Downton fan, as well as being a bit of a cheese connoisseur. The knitted mice are fantastic. My only criticism is that some of the text is a little difficult to read due to the heavily illustrated pages.
on 19 September 2013
The mice are just so adorable! A really well-written, literate story too. So much detail and charm. I'll be buying this for my nieces and nephew for Christmas, and maybe my mum too, because she's a massive Downtown fan!
on 31 March 2014
Bought as a 'joke' present for my friend who is a massive Downton fan, but I think her little girl has added it to her bookshelf now! Very sweet and lighthearted with plenty for children to find / look at in the pictures. I believe you can get the knitting pattern for the mice - I don't knit but if I did I'd buy it!
on 9 January 2014
Lovely book excellent graphics and Design Just so wish the Knitting pattens were available to make the toys as Granddaughter and her Nanna were very taken with the book
on 9 January 2014
Beautifully illustrated kids book that I bought my mum for Christmas (she is a big Downton fan). The story is sweet and the characters lovely. A great read.
on 3 January 2014
Beautifully written and illustrated, a joy to read to the little ones. Brings a lovely little world of delightful characters into their lives. Great fun.
on 7 March 2014
This is a delightful book, my grandson loves it. It is the sort of book a child would keep and find pleasure in for many years.
on 28 December 2013
Very cute buy for our two year old granddaughter. A nice bedtime story book she loved the sweet little characters