5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ideas
The Overlocker Manual is brilliant. Full of exciting and useful projects. I bought my first overlocker six years ago and from this book I have now learnt how to get the best results. I would recommend this book to all those who have an overlocker or are
thinking of buying one. Money well spent.
Published 9 months ago by bookworm

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Have not read it busy life
Published 1 month ago by Angela P. Chappell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ideas, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Overlocker Technique Manual: The Complete Guide to Serging and Decorative Stitching (Paperback)
thinking of buying one. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 25 Mar 2014
Having bought just about every book on the overlocker to try to improve my use of it, this one has finally done it for me ... You have everything you need here to get the best out of your machine, with great pictures, text and examples to get working on. Buy this book and never look back!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic support book for all levels of overlocker users, 23 May 2014
Money well spent. I had been put off using my overlocker as i found it difficult to solve tension issues using the booklet that came with my machine. The book is very informative and has already helped me to get to grips with so many issues that I've experienced using my overlocker. I now feel confident in using different techniques and fabrics. It will be a book I will be using as it is so clear and easy to understand. Coloured photos of sample stitches makes it so easy to recognise issues with tension and effects achievable using an overlocker. Brilliant book and I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone considering buying an overlocker.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 4 April 2014
this book is really useful if you just got a new overlocker or like me you have had one for a long time and barely use it!! I think I will be making better use of mine from now on this book has good clear illustrations and easy to understand text

5.0 out of 5 stars Success at last!, 17 July 2014
D. Wilson (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
My near top of the range overlocker had been sitting unloved and unused for many years after I had found the instructions in the accompanying book so confusing I just abandoned it. This book is a revelation and has inspired me to go back to overlocking which I think I have now nearly mastered. There is no doubt overlocking is an amazing addition to anyone's sewing skills and I would recommend this book unreservedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant overlocker guide, 8 April 2014
This book has been wonderful, very well laid out and clear pictures and text, the descriptions and instructions are very well written.

I have been using my overlocker for a good five years, but never really got to grips with it, it works well but more by luck than judgment. This book has not only demystified the process, but has also shown me how many possibilities this machine has to offer.

I have been sewing for over twenty years, but I learned a great deal. One to have as a reference on your sewing room bookshelf, if only for the fault finding - solutions sections.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Overlocker Technique, 21 April 2014
Great book. Photos make all the difference. Found the summaries very helpful. Would recommend for those who aren't sure of using an overlocker.

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable book to have as a reference in your sewing library., 15 July 2014
For those of you who have just bought an overlocker, contemplating purchasing, or have already have one, but don't fully understand it, then this book will get you started and take you further than just the basics. I have found it well laid out, with loads of full color photographs. Although the book is based on Janome machines, it does apply to all machines. It is well written and although a technique manual, it doesn't bog you down with hard to understand technical descriptions. How much you can do with your machine will mostly depend on the machine that you have and any accessories or attachments that are available to use. There are probably better more advanced books, but for the novice I would recommend this as the first book to go to. A valuable book to have as a reference in your sewing library.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the most from your overlocker, 10 Feb 2014
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Want a professional finish to your sewing? An overlocker is the answer. It provides professional seams, hems and edges. This manual provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the essential techniques. Find out how to get the very best from your overlocker - it is more versatile than you think. A range of projects will help hone your skills. Useful for all skill levels; to learn, remind or keep as a resource. Clear instructions and photographs.

5.0 out of 5 stars great introduction to a new technique, 5 May 2014
Having seen this piece of kit on TV I needed to know if I would be able to use it, and whether I actually needed an Overlocker for the costumes that I make for the local Am-Dram group. Looks like it's a miracle I've survived this long without one.