Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 December 2013
I love homemade decorations and have considered making bunting for some time. I just needed a little inspiration to get me going. Both Alistair Macdonald's 'Mini Bunting'. and 'Sew Bunting' by Debbie Shore were the answer. Fantastic little books, both of them.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 10 January 2014
Part of the Twenty to Make Series, this book looks at bunting. Celebrating a street party, fair or for occasions at home, bunting adds style. Some great new shapes and ideas for bunting are included. I love the tweed one for a country look.
on 15 February 2014
Like several idea's books iv'e bought through amazon.... this was a little gem .... full of interesting notes and generally interesting tit bits..... it was well thought out & presented by the author .....
on 29 November 2013
Arrived promptly and ideal for introducing grand daughter to sewing. Some lovely ideas in this book and look forward to trying them out.
on 17 February 2014
Useful little book with plenty of ideas for bunting. Patterns can be mixed and matched and sized up if necessary
on 21 December 2013
I chose this for inspiration and ideas.A good book for crafters.I now have my own ideas thanks to the pictures.
on 4 February 2014
An inspiring little book with plenty of useful and seasonal ideas to use up all those small pieces of fabrics.
on 25 December 2013
A very nice little book with lots of ideas for making mini bunting - I particularly like the bow tie bunting!
on 27 December 2013
I love this little book; a mini book fo rmini bunting. There are lots of different ideas to get going with - so have a project on my hands to do this year.
on 29 November 2013
This book is great really great Bunting ideas that could be easily adapted for your own tastes and requirements. I have all ready made loads as gifts.