Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 March 2013
I don't mind admitting that I'm a massive Tom Hardy fan, in fact I'm bordering-on obsessed with Britain's finest actor. So, you can imagine how excited I was to get my grubby hands on a book about the man himself. Excitement soon turned to disappointed however. This (quite obviously) unofficial book is an extremely amateur effort, obviously intended to cash-in on Tom's new-found star status last year when Dark Knight Rises was released. Never has a book gone off at so many tangents in order to fill pages. As I finally struggled to the last page - I realised I hadn't learned one new thing about Tom that I didn't already know. A real shame.
on 5 October 2012
Got this looking to find out a little more about Tom Hardy's tumultuous early life which doesn't seem to be very well documented but unfortunately this book turned out to be nothing but easy to find second hand sources (mostly interviews dragged from the internet) fleshed out into a book by tautology, (most sentences go something like 'Tom was aware of the massive undertaking ahead of him, " I knew this was going to be a huge project" Tom mused in a GQ interview.'). No real research conducted for the book, no interviews with friends, family or the man himself which turns it into quite a dull tabloidy read- I would avoid unless you are a superfan.
on 17 March 2014
i would recommend this book to all Tom Hardy fans it is a great read, and the man gives us a reason to be proud to be British.
on 17 April 2013
Im a keen Tom hardy fan and wanted to know more insight into the actors life with this book instead it was stuff I already knew about him and it was boring. I knew it was not going to be his autobiography but expected more insight into his life. Just felt disappointed overall.
on 29 January 2016
I could have written this book myself. I probably know as much about Tom Hardy as the author did...boring with small excerpts of what Tom Hardy reportedly said...someone has made a lot of money from taking small bits of public info and filling a book with it
on 16 August 2015
Loved it! Such a fascinating and depth book about one of the best British actors in the world :)
on 8 June 2016
Fast delivery, Really good condition, Great book for Tom Hardy fans and a bargain price .
on 31 August 2014
My Hero 😜
on 2 February 2016
Great book, purchased it for a Christmas present, they loved it
on 31 December 2015
This was a present and cannot wait to start reading