4.0 out of 5 stars This autobiography was a great read- it was shocking
This autobiography was a great read- it was shocking, moving and funny. Any fans of Chloe would love this book, as it gives real, honest insight into her upbringing, relationships, and bringing up her daughter alone. Once I started this book I couldn't stop, and I saw Chloe through a new light after reading her story.
Published 2 months ago by KG

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing
Published 16 months ago by sharon mulligan

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 9 May 2013
I quite liked Chloe after seeing her on Towie she comes across as one of the nicer less bitchy girls. I was tempted to by this book after reading reviews saying how people hadn't realised what a tough life she had. However I didn't feel the book concentrated enough on the tougher times that were not relationship related such as her mother leaving and then getting in contact again, her bulimia, single motherhood. All these major topics seemed to come second to her relationship wi a man who very clearly has no respect for her. As lots of young girls look up to people like Chloe it was disappointing to read about her dropping everything to chase a man all around the world on his terms when he not only will he not even commit to her but he drives off leaving her crying in agony in an ambulance. She may think there is only one 'the one' but there isn't and she needs to ditch this man and show some self respect not have her daughter growing up thinking its ok for men to treat you this way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really like Chloe but really?!, 25 Feb 2014
I really like Chloe but I can't believe she actually got a book deal.

It is so repetitive and I would imagine she wrote this herself as it was a child like book. I don't think she has had a hard life apart from being left by her mother at a young age and being a single mother. The rest is literally cringe worthy drama that you tell your close friends about and not publish for the whole world to see.

Moral of the story... Get a job and stick to it until something better comes along... Pay your rent.... Be in the right place at the right time and know when to move on. I am sorry but Mr Starship (rolling my eyes) is not worth the lickings of a dog.

I do think Chloe seems like a really nice person and she might have had an autobiography in another 10-20 years but right now she would have been better off just having a good gossip with her friends. Thank god I only paid 99p.

1.0 out of 5 stars Average, 10 Jan 2013
So repetitive & boring! Very easy to read but I kept thinking, ok where is this going, when will it end?

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Jan 2014
I can't believe 90% of this book is about a man who obviously doesn't give a toss and she's still hanging around putting hers & her daughter's life on hold, disappointed

2.0 out of 5 stars Get some self respect, 22 Mar 2014
I used to really like Chloe Sims ,but seriously, what a doormat! This book started of promising, but just repetitive and tedious.

2.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive and boring in places, 30 Dec 2013
Bought this as I love TOWIE and had heard Chloe's book was the best one, it's all mainly about Mr starship who quite frankly seems like he's using her dropping her when he feels like it.
Would have preferred her to talk more about her life with her mother issues etc.

She says things in a paragraph then further down the page it's said again with different words, repeating how she felt about things alot.

As it was 99p I can't moan but definitely wouldn't of been happy if I'd paid more!

1.0 out of 5 stars I Really Liked Chloe Before I Read This Book!, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chloe Sims - the Only Way is Up - My Story (Paperback)
I have lost all respect for Chloe after reading this book. She pleads poverty,yet she has enough money for a boob job, goes on countless nights out to London, holidays in Miami & France. I just dont get it. I really struggled to finish the book as i was sick of hearing about Mr Starship. Waste of my money and my time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 Feb 2013
What a load of tripe. It was solely about her, jetting of everywhere with friends and boyfriends while her daughter stayed with her grandparents. All the book was about was Mr Starship and herself. At first she had no money but still went ahead with plastic surgery etc. The book does not make sense to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 16 May 2013
The book just repeated its self and people who have to constantly force things onto people like how their children are their world are only trying to convince themselves. Chloe may do a lot for her child but she does way more for herself than anyone else. She looked a lot more beautiful prior to surgery.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money!, 15 April 2014
What a lot of crap. She spends the whole book chasing after a bloke who mugs her off the whole time and ends it with him spending Christmas day with her as though it's a happily ever after. It read like a teenagers diary, not a book. A complete waste of money.

Chloe Sims - the Only Way is Up - My Story
Chloe Sims - the Only Way is Up - My Story by Chloe Sims (Paperback - 1 July 2013)