5.0 out of 5 stars A book you cannot put down
Published on 5 May 2008 by N. Abbott

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read.
Did enjoy, some parts took some time to get into. Enjoyed the story though. I probably would not read this book again though.
Published 16 months ago by mazi420

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you cannot put down, 5 May 2008
N. Abbott "Nicki Abbott" (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unconditional Love (Paperback)
I read this book in just over a day, i could not put it down. Natalia takes you on her journey of being a young child in a home of mental and physical abuse, the sadness of losing her much loved mother, her teenage years of being homeless and turning to drugs to escape...through to her relationship and prison visits with her father who took her mothers life and asking him Why? up to his final days before passing away. Then how she rebuilds her life and moves on to a happier future. Natalia is so honest and leaves no stone unturned when telling her story of her life. Very much worth the read, makes you realize how life is so precious and how you should cherish every moment you have with your loved ones..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 April 2008
J. Sample (Billog, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unconditional Love (Paperback)
An enthralling read in which the author gives an extremeley frank account of the tragic events that have shaped her young life.

When reading this narrative it is astonishing that it is not the work of fiction. Natalia's bravery and courage are demonstarted not only by her survival of these experiences but also in sharing them with the reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing story, told by a very amazing friend ....., 6 May 2008
E. Whitby "Eleanor Whitby" (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unconditional Love (Paperback)
I read this over 3 days, mostly spent getting very wrinkly in the bath! I felt compelled not to stop until it was finished. I went to school with Natalia, this book has provided me with an insight into the years I did not have her as a friend. I knew her from 11 years old and I had no idea that when we met she had already suffered so much torment. Her mother Elva was always lovely to me and I am too sorry for everything she had suffered in her life. May she rest in absolute peace. I loved it and I am sure that anyone who chooses to read it will too. I ceretainly feel very grateful for everything I have in life.

Eleanor Whitby

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Unconditional Love (Paperback)
My book arrived very promptly and was a great price. It was an interesting read particularly as I'm involved in the Ice skating world but also as a mother it gives you insight to how other family relationships work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read!!, 21 April 2008
E. Jolley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unconditional Love (Paperback)
I read this book in about 3 sittings, it is impossible to put down! Natalia tells you everything about her life, you feel as though you are sitting beside her taking part in the rollercoaster ride that has been her life so far.
Courage, determination, passion and strength are just a few of the words that could be used to describe all of the Aggiano Children, good luck to all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars You must buy this book, 18 April 2008
This review is from: Unconditional Love (Paperback)
I couldnt put this book down, I read it in less than a day.
It is very easy to read, I was just taken along on the journey of Natalias life.
Its very honest and sincere, to the point of heartbreaking, Natalia never pretends to be anything but who she is.
Its a book of courage and hope, and no one who reads it will be disappointed.
You cant help but reconsider your outlook on life after reading this book, society as a whole would do well to take stock from a truly inspirational woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill Book, 30 May 2014
A very well told story, my heart goes out to Natalia and her family , stay strong we are all rooting for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating from start to finish, 6 May 2014
Natalia shared her life emotions family in this book, it was an honour to read, I couldn't put it down, it was so well written and easy to follow . I congratulate her o. Her achievements and turning her life around, good luck for all she accomplishes. In the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational and terrifying at the same time, 30 Nov 2013
Written in a very direct and clear style. It is a compelling account of the misery and pain many families live in behind closed doors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 9 Nov 2013
P. Pemberton - See all my reviews
Harrowing in part but a truly remarkable story of forgiveness, courage and survival. Enjoyed every page - couldn't put the book down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Unconditional Love - The true and inspiring story of one young woman's journey to forgiveness