5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant still wanting more
All three books are brilliant sad that it's finished I wanted more although I am glad all three books are out May read again one after each other so you don't forget anything I think they will be even better read together stayed up till 2 o'clock reading this one if I had not been reading the same page over and over because I was falling asleep I would have read it in one...
Published 18 months ago by tracy b

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I've never taken so long to read a book than I did with this one. I really think all three books could have been condensed into two books as nothing much happened in this book.

I didn't enjoy this trilogy. I didn't like the style of writing, nor where the story went. Some things that could have been expanded on, weren't and other things that were normal day to...
Published 14 months ago by Lewlin

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect end, 11 Dec. 2013
For me this book was perfect...from the amazing writing...the amazing editing to the beautiful couple that is Dominic & Kate.
They faced what seemed insurmountable trauma at one point in this book which was heartbreaking to read & imagine...however where this book for outshone others is that despite Dominic's reservations initially about relationships he absolutely supported Kate during this time...it didn't tear them apart but made them stronger.
Not at all boring for me, I prefer the final of a trilogy to be more about the growth of the couple rather than lots of angst from outside forces because it is much more realistic this way for me.
Bravo once again...I will forever miss Dominic

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the characters, 11 Mar. 2014
Really good read and always good when you haven't got to wait to read them all . Think CC Gibbs is now one of my favourite authors . Don't listen to negative reviews on last book. We need hea. And closure

5.0 out of 5 stars knight trilogy, 20 May 2014
really enjoyed this book,i have read all 3 of the trilogy the story line is very good i couldn,t put the books down until i had read them all

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Feb. 2014
This is a brilliant series I loved all them I just wish there was another book to come out there is so much more I want the characters to do

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this trilogy, 15 Mar. 2014
This trilogy is one of my favourite trilogy's, I just love the story line the characters, can't wait for the next trilogy from the author

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 15 Jun. 2014
Fantastic book I am in the process of reading all 3 in the series again fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastiv

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 26 April 2014
Very enthralling book. I got so involved with the characters and I feel it rivals 50 shades as a better story

4.0 out of 5 stars Knight Takes Queen, 5 Dec. 2013
Clare Parrott (Gainsborough, Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knight Takes Queen (The Knight Trilogy) (Paperback)
The wait is finally over, If you're like me you could barely wait to find out what happened next. I think it could have been a little more than it was, I thought the ex-wife would have caused more trouble and the mafia boss too but I was left wanting even the stay at his "Hotel" was a let down. Only thing I would say is I love the end, maybe the story begins again?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!!, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Knight Takes Queen (The Knight Trilogy) (Paperback)
Considering I started hating this trilogy, its shocking that i now give the final instalment 5 stars, it was that good! The emotional journey the characters go through is heartbreaking, intense & amazing! Well written, could of gone beyond 3 books, don't understand why the story has to end once they get married & have kids though! Definitely recommend it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A turnaround (book3), 30 April 2014
What can I say that hasn't already been said.
This was more like a self help book about pregnancy and bereavement. It was pretty sad at times (especially if you've actually been through some of this stuff).
Still liked Mr knight and his controlling tendencies and yes it appears money does talk. Kate's character stayed strong which was good because with a lot of these kind of stories characters tend to just submit.
Plenty of sex but I would have liked to have seen more of the BDSM side which never really got going.
There wasn't anything happening in the world of business or even a bit of fraud. This story was about love and becoming parents.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

Knight Takes Queen (The Knight Trilogy)
Knight Takes Queen (The Knight Trilogy) by CC Gibbs (Paperback - 5 Dec. 2013)