Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 March 2014
I read all three of these books very boring not a good story at all. Will not be reading this again
on 6 October 2015
The powerful man captures her heart and wants to make her a part of his life, nothing exciting.
on 2 January 2014
Great end to to a great story full of twists and turns right to the end. Very hard to put down.
on 2 March 2014
It finished the series off, however I found I wasn't as hooked as I was with the 1st and 2nd.
on 25 May 2015
Loved this book. Good plot with believable characters that you feel yourself relating too.
on 23 October 2015
Excellent all the way.from order to delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to order again.
on 25 December 2013
I have to say the first two books had me hooked could not wait until this one came out, I pre-ordered and and still only 37% through the book, I as much as I try to get into the story I can't it's very boring and no real story line, expected more.... that was back in December, I have now gone back to the book and have to say the book got better, the storyline got better and I have now finished the book. I still feel that the first part of the book was very boring and hard to get into, however I am glad that I went back to it and managed to read it all, to be honest it was a lovely ending:)
on 10 December 2013
Very disappointing, I don't even know what to say.............
I was looking forward to reading this book as the first 2 had me hooked but I was board after chapter 8!
What happened to Kate! What a sap! I actually thought at one point that maybe she had lost the use of her legs and arms! Or maybe it was just her back bone she lost!
I would love to recommend this trilogy because the first 2 books a great but the 3rd is a real let down although you have to read it to finish the story which is a shame.
Better trilogy's out there in my opinion
on 18 May 2015
I really enjoyed these books. Recommended to those who enjoy this genre.
on 5 September 2014
Enjoyed this trilogy loved the last book again needs more at the end