5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality book and my 3 year old grandson and ...
Brilliant quality book and my 3 year old grandson and I enjoy making the things that Mr Maker does on his programme. My grandson loves Mr Maker and this book is just right for us to follow.
Published 5 months ago by No Nanny

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with is
Found this so expenstive, when I've seen it in shops after I bought it on amazon, for over £10 & in Morrison for £3.50!!!
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality book and my 3 year old grandson and ..., 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mister Maker - Things to Make and Do! (Mister Maker Kids Art Series - Igloo Books Ltd) (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 Jun 2014
My daughter and I love making things from the mr maker book. Great book, lots of easy things to make

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and fun!, 30 May 2014
Mister maker is so popular so my little one was chuffed with this. Lots of great things to do for the weekends.

4.0 out of 5 stars he loved mister maker and he loves this book, 17 Nov 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old boy, he loved mister maker and he loves this book, he has spent time following the instructions to make things. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A super book full of ideas, 27 July 2014
A super book full of ideas. My granddaughter loves choosing things to make-although at 3 needs adult supervision. Would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mister Maker - Things to make and do., 23 Dec 2013
What a great book to have in your collection if you have little ones at home. Samantha, 4 years old, and I have made several of the Frame It projects. I have made her a frame from thick card and now she changes the picture when we complete another one.

The paint and and paste section has been met with the greatest success. What child does not like to paint, then cut it up, and then make her own creations?

I am going to give some of these projects to my grand-daughter's day school next year for them to do. They will have an absolute blast.

Thanks for keeping her busy and me sane!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6yr old son will love this on Christmas day, 11 Nov 2014
Lovely book! Packed full of activities! My 6yr old son will love this on Christmas day. Definitely recommend for arty children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, need forward planning as something's I have ..., 21 Nov 2014
Good book, need forward planning as something's I have to track down as special purchase. Cannot always buy bits off a shelf

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with is, 19 April 2014