5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing it all back
I'll own up to being a significant fan of Dan Abnett before even picking up this book. I have read a hefty share of his material (not nearly as much as there is) and I also know a bit about the history and lore of the Warhammer 40k universe. In short I knew what I was getting into.
Published 3 months ago by T. Brandon

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
It was In German why sell a German book on a UK site!?!? Gave it to the dog.
Published 8 days ago by Geek

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing it all back, 9 Jun 2014
T. Brandon "Mr Precocious" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Warhammer 40.000 - Pariah: Ravenor versus Eisenhorn (Paperback)
I will not spoil any plots or give away any surprises that you cannot glean from the front cover but I had almost forgotten how both the Eisenhorn and Ravenor stories had concluded. Well not concluded exactly, more where we had last left them. Decisions were taken. Lines were crossed, and there will be consequences. Throne! There are going to be consequences.

Now I really enjoyed this book, but you, gentle reader (or possible awkward teenage metalhead reader) should really start elsewhere in the canon, if starting you indeed are. I wish I could point out the various books that will provide some of the context you would need to increase your enjoyment but this may reveal too much to the astute among you. Perhaps then we could just agree on “Eisenhorn”, “the Ravenor Trilogy” and then a smattering of “Horus Heresy” novels by Dan and also Graham McNeill.
If you, like me, know your Archons from you Zoanthropes then this book needs to be in your collection. Fear not, dive in.

The story continues. The story always continues.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Sep 2014
It was In German why sell a German book on a UK site!?!? Gave it to the dog.

Warhammer 40.000 - Pariah: Ravenor versus Eisenhorn
Warhammer 40.000 - Pariah: Ravenor versus Eisenhorn by Dan Abnett (Paperback - 6 Feb 2014)