Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 July 2014
I bought this for my son to read and to read to him at bed time, he's 10 and thoroughly enjoyed the Ash - Ting Stories and now there's Venus the dog :) it's a book for young and old. And easy to read and comprehend, my son asks me questions if he doesn't understand words. The book also reminds us about the different Angels and their capacities and colours etc. We've laughed out loud and fallen in love with Venus and her friends. Early on in the book Venus is reminded to love her enemies. She doesn't agree and feels she'll love all enemies but the postman. It prompted me to tell my son to send love to a teacher he doesn't like. He said no, and laughed when Venus also declined loving the postman, declaring herself a warrior. But it also prompted us to ask the angels to protect him from conflict from his teacher and send her a little bit of love at least.
Really good book, great idea. If you buy it keep an open mind and heart and you never know what joys will come. Might make you look at your pets in a more spiritual light too.
:) I know that Venus energy has already had an impact on our household and manifestations.
on 15 July 2014
This book invites you into the life of Venus the dog. Her joys, her trials her everyday love of living. It will help you understand animals more fully. I found it so enthralling, I didn't want it ti end!
on 17 August 2014
Pure delightful genius! A spiritually enlightening book with a difference. Suitable for all ages, this book writes from the point of view of the adorable puppy, Venus, a lightworker dog. I was hooked at the first page, this book is uplifting, witty and as with all Diana's books it naturally raises ones frequency as you read it. Venus is a wise one, with many of her own lessons to learn too of course. She and her 'mum' Diana learn from one another and have incarnated in different lifetimes together. It really opened my eyes to the possibilities of helping animals with the angelic realm, and the ways that they, of course, frequently help humans. It has changed the way I see dogs and animals in general. Infused with angelic wisdom... highly recommended.
on 9 November 2014
What a delightful book, written from the perspective of a very special dog. It gives us a wonderful insight into Diana Cooper's everyday world and whilst being entertaining, also shows the reader how life can be lived from an angelic perspective. I highly recommend it!
on 21 July 2014
This is a charming story of Diana Cooper's dog Venus, life lessons, humour and Angels. I laughed along with all the characters and adventures that fill this delightful book.
on 18 August 2014
I love it ♡!
on 10 August 2014
A lovely book, simply and clearly written in short daily episodes, through the eyes of a puppy/. I enjoyed reading it as a parent and felt happy to pass it on to my 10 year old Granddaughter.
on 15 July 2014
I thoroughly recommend Venus. The book has many flavours, and I particularly enjoyed the humour.
on 29 October 2014
Lovely book - lots of useful information regarding Angels and how they work. Nice dog!
on 31 July 2014
I loved this book, a really good read. All in all a lovely book.