5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!
Published 7 months ago by Ani Milla Dolma

On the third track the volume drops down considerably, so much so that I have to get up from the meditation to go and turn the volume way up. Besides that it is a very common yoga relaxation technic that I allready know.
Published 2 months ago by kaeti huntelaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lucid Dreaming, Conscious Sleeping: Guided Meditations for Mindfulness of Dream & Sleep (Audio CD)
This CD is extremely helpful. I didn't know that the CD included the whole spectrum of guided meditations. The Tao of Dozing was the first one I listened to: normally I fall asleep within minutes of lying down. With this track I am completely aware and very relaxed, lying down for over 20 minutes, after which I am ready to get busy again. Unusual, as normally dozing would make me feel even more tired. Charlie's voice sounds just right for the guided meditations. It sounds genuine and not "hypnotizing" in a conventional sense, just pleasant and relaxed. I feel that I can trust him when he does the hypnosis tracks. It helps me to know that he's truly enthusiastic about Lucid Dreaming and developing altruism. There are also tracks for Mindful Sleep and Lucid Dreaming Self Hypnosis which I have been listening to over and over. The track "What are You Dreaming About?" can be used as an alarm clock and is great to use. I'm just a beginner, but I have already managed to recall a large number of dreams (after years of having difficulty recalling them)... I very quickly had something which could have been like a Lucid Dream (just a few days of listening to the CD and following the guidelines that Charlie gave us on the course). In the past, I have found it hard to keep on with the practice on my own, but with this CD it's really manageable to continue practicing. That's half of the job done by having this CD. Next step: Lucidity... Thanks Charlie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide Meditations and also Hypnotic inductions, 25 Nov 2013
Mark (BIRMINGHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is an extremely well planned Cd where Charlie has used a number of different techniques to help you understand, integrate and explore Lucid Dreaming

I have yet to meet Charlie but I have meet some of the people he identifies as his teachers Without doubt as well as Charlie's own experience he had sort out excellent teachers that make this Cd and the book exception in both detail and accessibility

I have only had the Cd for two weeks so - the benefits to so far have been around being much more aware of my sleeping patterns and using the final track ( which is a hypnotic relaxation and guide ) remembering more of my dreams

I recommend this to you all

If you do for the download on Audible, which rarely carries over the track listing see below

CD One
1. Lucid Living
2. The Tao of Dozing
3. What Where You Dreaming About?
4. Mindfulness of Sleep

CD Two
1. Dreams of the Future
2. 'Wake Up and Smile!'
3. Hypnosis Pre-talk
4. Lucid Dreaming Self-Hypnosis

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing., 24 Feb 2014
Mark Laidlaw - See all my reviews
I bought this C.D after reading Charlie Morley's book, Dreams of Awakening, which gave me my first glimpses of lucidity. The tracks are split over 2 C.D's and have a variety of uses. The main one I want to mention here is the Lucid Dream Self Hypnosis track. In the booklet it says to listen to the track for at least 21 nights in a row. On the first night of listening I had 2 false awakenings then over the next 20 nights I became lucid 15 times! It was a really mind blowing experience for me, I had only been lucid twice in the last few months before getting the C.D These three weeks of listening to the track have changed the way I feel about the waking reality and the way I experience it as well, in such a positive way. It really was that powerful for me and I really hope it has the same effect on everyone that listens to it. There is also a track called wake up and smile which should be listened to as you wake up and it does just that, it's really motivational and sets you up for a great day. This is a gift from Charlie and I can't thank him enough for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for Lucid Dreams; you came to the right place!!, 18 April 2014
Well, to be fair, this cd can be used for more than just having lucid dreams but it's been a sure-fire way for me to experience them! The hypnosis tracks are masterfully done with help from renowned Hypnotherapists; Valerie Austin and Katie Glen. Believe me, I've tried a few Hypnotherapy cds in my time and never had instant results as I had with this one :-) Night one of the Hypno bit and I became lucid, same for the following few nights. I even became lucid when I wasn't trying or looking for them!
It's a very unusual cd; probably not like anything you will have come across before, there are relaxation tracks as you would expect but also 'pick me up' hypnagogic refreshers, mindfulness meditation, beautiful love-filled wake up calls and magical 'sooth you to sleep' with consciousness and lucidity tracks. There's even some philosophy and pep talks to chilled out sounds. ( Do people still say sounds?! )
Anyway, this cd keeps giving and really could be used for various stages in a person's life, we all have different needs at different times. It's very clever, professionally done and a real treat too! This cd has been made with a lot of patience, attention, wisdom and love, enjoy it! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 16 Dec 2013
a great tool to explore, practice and dream! I recomed it to everybody, with the book is a very good beginning to work with dreams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loving this, 18 April 2014
I must say I'm extremely impressed with this audio, from a lovely designed cover, delightful in track music, to full on "extremely effective" guided hypnosis, this really is the absolute perfect listen.
Have tried a few audios out there in my two or so years as a Lucid Dreamer, but this is the first I've tried with proper hypnosis in it, and I must say I didn't know what to expect.
Hit the vibrational state on my first attempt, with super vivid dreams on the second, and the exciting thing is, I've only just started :)
Also found it brill for mind chatter, takes me hours to get to sleep most of the time, but this audio really helped, track 8.
All in all... Highly recommended, and a great tool for any Lucid Dreamer out there novas or expert.

10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed the quality and clear delivery of the guided meditations, along with the lovely background music. As a beginner to lucid dreaming, I didn't expect to have 2 lucid dreams within days of only listening to both CD's only once. I look forward to many more lucid dreams and will be looking out for other products and books from Charlie Morley. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 4 May 2014
J. Jones (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful CD for Lucid Dreaming, excellent Meditations to help you reach that Lucid state. Beautiful message of Oneness and how lucid dreaming can bring that to life within yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guided meditations and focus, 7 April 2014
Clear instructions, pleasant voice and music as well as very effective for achieving the stated goals of each the guided visualizations/meditations.

2.0 out of 5 stars Common yoga relaxation technic with sloppy recording of the last two tracks, 1 May 2014

12.98