Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 June 2015
Any of Lynne McTaggarts books are very worthy - the heavy referencing can make it difficult to read at times but great for researchers like me who like to know her sources. Highly recommend anything with her name on it.
on 12 November 2015
I bought this for my mother who loves books like this. When she has read it I am going to borrow it. I've read, and loved, The Field so am hoping this will be as good.
on 5 February 2012
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! This sensitively read audio book is packed full of information that helps us to understand the need to go beyond our individual selves and into the space between things.
A better world indeed is ahead of us if this message by Lynne Mactaggart's is well understood. Another brilliant book by this soul-filled and intelligent author...
on 7 April 2013
A powerful book by one of the world's leading authors on the subject. So insightful, it gives meaning to the vague thoughts one already had.
on 21 January 2015
The item was as very informative, I have no problem buying from this supplier again
on 11 September 2014
Really interesting read, when I finish it I shall read it again.
on 13 November 2014