on 24 July 2013
This is the fourth Frank Kinslow book that I have read. There can be quite a bit of crossover between them but that is no harm. The way the subject matter is presented can be quite confusing and therefore the repeat reading is good to get the message to sink home. QE is simple to do,makes you better able to tackle the day and has produced super results for me both in business and in my personal life. I have gone weeks without practicing and then when things went pear shaped a day or two of QE and everything seems to sort itself out again. As Frank says you don't even have to believe in the process. Just do QE and see what happens. There is nothing to lose. It sounds too good to be true but from my experience it has worked so often that it cannot be just be by chance.
on 22 June 2013
The only book of its type you will ever have to buy. It is excellent! I have had this book a few weeks now and it is changing my life. I love it.
on 25 August 2013
I am only a little way into this book and am already suitably impressed. Having read many self help books over the years, I have had my fair share of disappointments. However this one is different. Very different. I love the way it is written, with little excercises given here and there to prove a point. The thing is, they do really prove a point. They prove that this system really does work, and it`s not difficult at all. I remember reading Cosmic Ordering and thinking it was easy. It was not and never worked for me. Admittedly you do have to really concentrate on some of the book, especially the very beginning but after that it is plain sailing. I plan to study this book. I will add an update when I have completely finished, and tried out some of the exercises for myself. But things are looking very good so far .......
This is the absolute best of Kinslow's books that I've read, and the most comprehensive. I would give it 10 stars if I could. I will have to buy this book now and read it again -- and again.

In the book we learn various exercises and techniques by which to practice accessing pure awareness and our Eufeeling (euphoric feeling). Quantum entrainment (QE) is based on accessing these states, thereby enabling us to heal ourselves and others, and in fact heal everything in our life. The author tells us:"When you become aware of stillness, life reorganizes in your favor", which is his elegant way of saying that when we integrate QE into our life by means of QE awareness, everything begins to work out well/perfectly. QE awareness is being aware of stillness during activity and thus being in complete harmony with yourself and all other aspects of creation.

We learn the QE triangulation method, the basic QE technique which involves focusing on three points of contact on the person being healed. We also learn Refined QE, which I personally prefer. Here we just observe our thoughts, "like a cat watching a mouse hole". Gradually our thoughts fade away or even stop and we are left with pure awareness. We will feel a sense of stillness, silence, peace, elation or bliss (our Eufeeling). We will have either thoughts, Eufeeling or pure awareness.

Frank tells us that our Eufeeling is always there, we just have to remember to find it. When we've practiced, we will be aware of our Eufeeling with open eyes. He says that Eufeeling and Self are synonymous.

The book is so packed with techniques that I have difficulty in digesting the information, remembering the details of each technique. It is a book you have to have by you, so you constantly can refer to it, if necessary.

QE heals both the healer and the one being healed. The partner (one being healed) will continue to heal for the next day or two.

You don't need to ask people for permission to heal them, since you're not actually doing anything except accessing a state of awareness. Thus, neither can you take any credit for the healing.

We learn how to do remote QE, healing a partner at a distance. This can be at the other side of the world. We can use a surrogate, including a pet or a doll, or just our imagination.

QE also works on animals, of course, and on inanimate objects, since even these "are vibrating with life on the subtlest level". (When at work, years ago, when the photocopier had broken down I used to get it to work by talking lovingly to it, while others kicked it, which didn't help of course.)

We learn Emotional QE to heal emotional problems and psychological pain. Extended QE is the same as regular QE, just carried out for longer periods.

There is a chapter describing how to have a QE Intention. Here we need to be in a state of Pure Eufeeling, not to be confused with Pure Awareness. Pure Eufeeling is characterized by awareness of no thoughts. With Pure Eufeeling you are aware that you are aware of nothing while you are having it, while with Pure Awareness you are not aware until you start thinking again, and you realize there was a gap in your thinking. (I have on occasion had a Eufeeling which felt really "pure"; I am at a loss to describe it more accurately. This may well have been Pure Eufeeling.)

Frank says that we can have anything we want while we're experiencing Pure Eufeeling. (But when I'm experiencing these ineffable Eufeelings, I don't want anything except to continue feeling the ecstasy.) From this level of awareness we can create miracles in our life.

To have a QE intention, you should do the usual QE process, find Eufeeling, identify it as peace, bliss, joy or existence and watch it closely. You will feel stillness. Observe it clearly. Everything is still, not moving. This is Pure Eufeeling. Now let your mind shift to your desire or intention. Just observe it. A picture or story may spontaneously unfold. Let it do so for a minute or so. Now return to Pure Eufeeling, or whatever Eufeeling is there. When you are again aware of Pure Eufeeling, you have completed your QE intention. Repeat the process as often as you want.

Another extremely useful chapter for me was "Your chronic illness: The QE Emotion Body Scan". Other chapters deal with Healing others with chronic illness, QE intention for wealth and prosperity, Helping others to find material wealth, etc, etc.

The final chapters give instructions for resolving innumerable types of problems.

Frank Kinslow is wonderfully articulate and it is as if his "enlightened" energy emanates/flows through his words. My vibration is raised and I easily access my Eufeeling just by opening the book and reading a few lines.

I think the only way to really understand QE, and to find out how best to perform it, is practice, practice, practice.

For me Eufeeling is a blissful feeling. The author does not mention such things as feeling the texture of your Eufeeling, and other such refinements, but for me the epitome of my euphoria consists,for example, of feeling the feeling as being liquid. This is a wonderful feeling. There are other variations in my experiences, but an accurate description of these is of course difficult, and this is perhaps why the author does not give us any such descriptions. Though I would think that if anyone could perfectly express these experiences, it would be Frank Kinslow.

This is an absolutely excellent book, one of the best I've read. I'm sure what I have learnt will eventually, or perhaps soon, transform my life. Previously I've tried to practice QE and reviewed the author's previous books, but now after reading this one I feel I've got much better at achieving the Eufeeling state. If I try to achieve it, it doesn't work. I need to let go. And sometimes a wonderfully blissful Eufeeling state just arrives on its own and I can sit in it for an hour or more. This is true bliss!(I apologize for the repetition of eulogizing words such as blissful, wonderful, amazing and so on, but it can't be helped.)

The author feels that the rapidly increasing numbers of people throughout the globe practicing QE will create peace and harmony as never before, thus transforming the world. And I believe they will. Read the book now, his best so far!
on 18 May 2014
I've never written a review for any of the books that I've purchased from Amazon but feel inclined to do so after this book. The guy is selling you nothing, there are better ways to spend the £7- for the price of this book, I'd have rather given it to charity. I didn't finish the book it just got more and more ridiculous as it went on. Basically the guy is trying to market meditation and Buddhism as his own brand. Everything in the book you could find for free by just doing a basic search in Google. I'm an avid reader and will read almost anything that comes my way and in all that time this is the worst book I have ever read in my 40 odd years.
on 27 May 2013
I liked this book because it brings together and updates the key points of Frank Kinslow's previous books in an accessible and coherent overview, thus serving as a revision and a reminder of the subject matter. It also introduces effective new material and a range of ways to apply the practices described in daily life. I had previously taught myself QE and then attended one of Frank's workshops, whihc I also recommend as it brought everything into a sharper focus and significantly enhanced the learning from reading the books. I strongly recommend this system and this book.
on 24 January 2016
Helped to learn how to perceive the now and at the same time make my wishes and dreams come true easy. Having read this book somehow understood the system of wish ordering to the universe and the universe is making my dreams come true soon and fast.
on 18 October 2013
This is my third book by Frank Kinslow, and although it covers similar ground, this is a very simple system, which the mind tends to complicate, and with each book I find I understand the simplicity a little more.
on 31 March 2014
The Kinslow System is a mystery to me after reading the book. The author presents some clear suggestions regarding life and health, but I have as yet see any of it work?
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2014
I,ve been looking for answers in my life, and this book is answering them all. I would recommend it to anyone, but you must work with it :-]