5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and uplifting
This book popped up in my life at just the right time, I'm going through a tough time at the moment both mentally and physically and this book has given me the lift I needed. I love books by Doreen and this is another 5 star! Thank you x
Published 11 months ago by Marie Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
I quite like Doreen Virtue books & angel books in general, however, I think I got a bit mixed up as to what this book was about. There is a lot of focus on organic foods, cutting out chemicals in your daily life such as pesticides etc, not for me, as a born worrier it just made me freak out!
Published 7 months ago by SamLam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and uplifting, 6 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready to start the new you??, 6 Feb 2014
This a great book to start you off on a "achievable" detox program. It doesn't just tell you what you can and can't eat. It's more than that. It suggests nutritional supplements, working with crystals, tips on making smoothies, what type of water to drink, what type of containers to use, etc. It's educational and easy to follow and doesn't make you feel like you've got to through out your entire fridge and cupboard stock but can introduce new items as and when you're ready. I love the fact that Doreen explains what each angel's strengths are and what you can expect from their intervention, if you just ask for help. I have alot of Doreen's books and angels cards so was delighted to hear that she's written this book and I'm finding it a a great incentive to kick start 2014. I would highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your average 'avoid this 'n' that' detox book!, 7 April 2014
This is a fabulous book. Not only does it contain information on ways to detox from addictions and stress, it also has great information on other areas to look at in your life.

There is a wealth of knowledge which has gone into this amazing book. I would say however that there maybe too much information in here and it might invoke fear in some people in that Doreen talks at length about the dangers of using certain cooking utensils in food preparation and how chemicals can leach into your food. There is quite a lot about plastics and the dangers of BPA and other toxic compounds leaching into your water from plastic bottles. I am already very familiar with all of this but I feel for a 'muggles' person this might bring out the fear factor in everyday living.

I especially liked the inclusion of a whole host of resources the help you in everyday living. We get to learn from Doreen's wealth of expert knowledge about; crystals, flower therapy, chakra sprays, tea infusions and prayer, PLUS you get the naturopathic input from Robert. All bases covered really.

Angel Detox is a wealth of information to help you create the life you want to live.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A MUST READ, 26 April 2014
BLUE FISH (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
I just loved this book, it shows in easy steps how to increase energy, release negative emotions, how to detox your lifestyle, and take you to a higher level. When we are born we are given a vessel to carry our soul and a purpose. By detoxing your life from lower energies you can find a holistic approach is more beneficial.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have not had dairy and caffeine since reading this book, 5 Mar 2014
Mr. Lee M. Sharrocks "Merc" (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
Very good. Have not had caffeine and dairy since. Feel so much better and full of life. Even lost some weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely informative read, 11 Feb 2014
Absolutely fab. Could not put it down. Have bought 2 more copies since - fpr my Sister and for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very readable, 18 Feb 2014
This book contains a variety of interesting scenarios -its full of information & very readable in small bursts or longer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Detox: Taking Your Life to a Higher Level Through Releasing..., 6 Feb 2014
Interesting read. Does what it says on the tin - well written & structured. Fast and prompt delivery. Good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for a friend who loves it, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Angel Detox: Taking Your Life to a Higher Level Through Releasing Emotional, Physical and Energetic Toxins (Paperback)
I bought this for a friend but when I flicked through it looked a lovely book so may purchase another one! Cant review it as it was a gift but looked very interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 22 Mar 2014
I found the book really helpful. I think this is one of the best books have read by Doreen Virtue.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›