Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 December 2014
I really, really enjoyed this book. I read this book after reading the book before which I found helped me to move forward emotionally in my life. This book cemented me emotionally into a different and better place. The chapters in this book are short enough so you enjoy reading them.
It gives you simple affirmations that you can repeat throughout the day to keep you on focus. Very good.
on 13 December 2014
...but I appreciate that it is just the beginning. I liked the writing style. The work involved was time consuming and requires a commitment to practice twice a day for 42 days. I found the phrase 'f-bomb' grating and think the audio meditations could have been provided for free, which is why I didn't rate 5 stars.
on 2 March 2016
I found this really helpful and used it as part of my morning reflection time. I kept going right to the end of the book (which is something of a miracle in itself for me!!) and I really felt as if I had learnt things from it. I would recommend it.
on 14 February 2016
glad i got it. easy read but its more another person's story of how they changed their life. Havent finished it yet, will get back to it at some point.
on 8 March 2015
Loved the book, but some homework was hard to do due to work commitments or social things. However concepts are great
on 12 October 2015
Fab, I worked my way through the 6 week kick start. Interesting results
on 2 January 2014
Gabrielle Bernstein is a great author, this book would be a great way to kick start the New Year or at any time of the year. Would highly recommend this author and book. Have also enjoyed lots of information, videos and advice from her website Gabby TV. Highly recommend this author and book
on 2 October 2015
Great Product but greatly disappointing by the tardy shipping delay.
on 13 February 2013
It works if you do. Just about to start a group to go through the 6 weeks again. To do the deep work necessary to see changes the support of a group is great.
Well laid out just follow the direction and be grateful for the miracles
on 10 February 2013
Enjoying working throught the six weeks to happiness! Similar content to her previous books but in a much more organised format, making it easy to follow and work through the daily lessons. Loving it.