Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 December 2012
I have seen Brian Weiss several times and I am a PLR Therapist. This book is great for dipping into and is presented in a great way. It gives peoples own experiences plus the resolutions they have found as a result of PLR It would also be good for someone who isnt sure if they "believe" in PLR or not. Nicely written and not preachy in anyway
on 20 December 2012
This is the latest book from Dr Brian Weiss and is probably his best. There are many case-studies included detailing individual experiences, with insightful summaries and comments in between from Dr Weiss and his daughter Amy. I highly recommend this book for anyone interested in knowing more about past lives, but ESPECIALLY for anyone who is skeptical about them.
on 31 October 2012
As usual, the Weiss family surprises us with the testimonies of the many assistants to their workshops, bridges to the spiritual paths in their lives. The message remains: Love is the answer to our many problems. Life is to learn our lessons. Humanity is evolving towards love and respect.
on 20 March 2014
After reading Brians first and second book, i was hoping for one of those that i couldnt put down, that took me on a rollercoaster and kept me wanting to read more. This ISNT one of those books. This is a niecly presented book of anecdotes from the different people who have worked with his thearpy, there are some amazing insights and Brian comments on each one adding his own insights and meaning. But because it is not all written by him, i think it doesnt have the same flow and momentum. If you have never read Brian Weiss i would definitly choose one of his other books first.
on 17 January 2013
I was bought this book as a Christmas present and having just finished it, I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in digging deeper into their past life or getting to know more about their own soul. It has certainly made me think about why I'm terrfied of certain things like heights? Some of the stories about people's regressions are amazing and very detailed. I enjoyed it and will probably read other books by this author.
on 14 January 2013
This was an excellent book thoroughly enjoyed it found it very interesting i have read his previous books and liked them all
on 24 November 2012
I loved this! Well worth having. I worked with this and enjoyed it. This man knows what he is talking about. Thank you.Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past Life Memories
on 4 November 2012
I like all the books Brian Weiss writes ,and they have changed my life and how i veiw life. Many lives, many masters was the first book of his that opened my eyes , and i would recommened that book first. Then get this book and others.
on 2 December 2012
Have read many of the other books by Dr Brian Weiss. A must read for anyone who is on the road of spiritual awakening!
on 11 January 2013
Best book I have ever read apart from The Celestine Prophesy.It has shifted my whole perception of Life and Death and our purpose in Living.A must read for anyone going through a Bereavement or looking for spiritual insight.All Brian Weiss books are Amazing but this one is the Best.