Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 June 2012
Kitty with these stories you are spoiling us.
Another set of hot stories how do you do it?
Looking forward to volume 3
on 29 June 2012
Like the first volume this book is a great piece of writing by Kitty, each story has a different format so keeps the reading of the book fresh, sometimes you find it hard to put down. I have now brought Matilda and I am sure it will be as good a read as the two Strokes of Genius books.
on 24 August 2012
Hot, Hot, Hot. It is has good as the 1st book. The story are short, but make you want to read more, more more. Almost burnt my dinner. My friend also read the book loved it. 10/10. Any more.
on 17 December 2013
If you have enjoyed her work in the first book, you will enjoy this just as much. Writing from the heart of passion and pleasure, with some naughtiness thrown in.
Keep it up Kitty xx
on 10 September 2012
Very stereotyped style and frankly got more tedious as I ploughed my way through the volume. Very repetitive and can't quite understand how I managed to finish it.
on 21 September 2012
these books wasn't worth purchasing - the storys are more just a get me off rather then a real storyline

i wont be buying any of this series again
on 7 May 2012
Wow, this is so hot Kitty should supply Kevlar gloves. Its smoking from the first page. I read her first Strokes of Genius and couldnt put it down. I love the unique way she makes it as steamy and exciting for women as it is for men. Read it with your partner for some wild and mind blowing action. It's inspirational. Strokes of Genius
on 15 September 2012
I enjoyed the read from a very good author. I am trying to purchase, in paperback, the author's book 'Matilda the Milf'. Can anyone help me locate one?
on 16 December 2012
Nothing much to add to the title. These kinds of books were written and read half a century ago according to my husband who is older.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2015
Sexy short stories from Kitty, Though one volume does not have enough stories in, if you like quick shorts this is good read.