Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 December 2013
Jacqueline nails it with Marketing To Win. Her book has everything an individual entrepreneur or small business needs to get off the ground or to grow bigger than ever before. Jacqueline has a gift for shrinking down massive concepts into small chunks that can be processed and set into motion immediately. I was amazed by how much marketing information I was able to absorb in a very short amount of time, including mistakes I had been making for years and interesting behavioral loopholes that I had been missing out on. Most importantly, Jacqueline writes in a very personal way, mixing first hand stories with cutting edge market knowledge (knowledge she gained by working with very big brands). Whether you're about to launch your first product, trying to take your business to the next level, or scratching your head wondering what to do, this book has something for you. Buy it. You won't be disappointed.
on 4 February 2014
I had the pleasure of receiving a complimentary copy at a seminar Jacqueline was hosting and I have not put the book down since! It has marketing gems essential to succeed in this ever-changing marketplace and will equip you with the skills and tools required to allow yourself to become fully competent. Great read and very well-written (jargon-free!).
on 23 October 2015
I loved this book. Marketing to win is written by an author who has clearly fully got on top of the discipline of marketing with a detailed up to date knowledge of the subject. You get the sense that there has been a team of researchers working away behind the scenes for each chapter and she distils her knowledge into bite sized chapters that are easy to absorb. This author has clearly worked hard for the benefit of her reader and she helps her reader navigate the steps to climb into that privileged pocket of winning workers who are providing value to their customers, leading in their markets, staying up to date and on the ball and fizzing with that most valuable business commodity - enthusiasm
on 4 June 2013
I have to say I've only read half of the book. But the half of the book I've read, I've studied and applied which is why it's taking me so long.

The branding section is amazing and valuable. A friend of mine recently paid a few thousand pounds for a consultant to help them create their branding story and it's all here in the book. Having also hired PR people before I found this book gave a really good insight on the fundamentals of defining who you are and what you stand for. I've realised no-one can really do this for you or your business it has to come from you. This book gives you the tools and the coaching to go away and do that.
on 27 April 2015
I had the great joy and pleasure of meeting Jacqueline last week and she kindly gave me a copy of her book. I started reading it over the weekend and I have found it extremely useful, clear and easy to understand. It is really engaging. It almost feels as if Jacqueline is in the room with you sharing the content in person. It contains extremely interesting facts, quotes and provides you with all the tools and information required to lead a successful marketing campaign. A must read for anybody interested in starting their own business.
on 22 July 2014
There is so much marketing information out there at the moment it is hard to know who to listen to or follow. Plus so many strategies are not relevant to small business owners and entrepreneurs who rarely have the money, time or staff to implement half the things they shown. This book gets that, and Jacqueline not only takes big business techniques and distills them down for the small business owner. She also includes things that work better because you run a small business.
on 10 May 2013
Jacqueline Biggs is well placed to write a book of this sort after a very successful career with Saatchi. How wonderful to have someone of this calibre writing for small businesses. I especially loved the section on writing a story with an archetypal client in mind for your marketing. This is one example of how Jacqueline enables you to focus your message. It's a book that's packed with very practical hints, tips and common sense strategies in an easy to read style.
on 8 July 2013
I found this book really easy to read as the author has a very natural writing style. While this topic could have been a little dry for the uninitiated (me!), given her turn of phrase, it was truly as easy to read as a favourite novel. I have hired marketing specialists in the past as I felt that I could not do what they can and I now realize that this is simply not true so in these leaner economic times, I could not recommend it more highly.
on 11 July 2013
I saw the author Jacqueline talk at a seminar and she stood out, not just for her expertise but also for her warmth. I bought the book that afternoon and have found it a fantastic guide to getting clarity about my brand but also also getting my message out there! During the seminar she came across as very approachable and this seems to be her style - practical and dynamic. I recommend the book and seeing her talk.
on 14 September 2013
This book has become my marketing bible. It is easy to follow... step by step process to achieve the projects that you want. It is full of good advice in a variety of marketing topics, so a very well rounded book for the non marketing experts. I love this book and I would recommend any business owner to get it .... read it and use it.