4.0 out of 5 stars I found the book very interesting indeed. I would ...
Published 5 months ago by MR P S SANDERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, well written
Good Book, well written, my only complaint is the quality of the printing, the information A+, and can not speak more highly of it.
Published 6 months ago by George A. Yalden

4.0 out of 5 stars I found the book very interesting indeed. I would ..., 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Complete Book of the Tour de France (Paperback)
I found the book very interesting indeed. I would have preferred to not have so many facts and figures included, which took up quite a large portion of the book. Also, more time would have been appreciated spent on the Tour during the latter eight to ten years, detailing a lot of the Tour riders that are today a household name; the book skimming a lot of these details.

This book had an awful lot of information re the early days of the Tour and was very revealing and interesting to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, well written, 8 July 2014
This review is from: The Complete Book of the Tour de France (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the moon with this which makes me one very happy customer!, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Complete Book of the Tour de France (Paperback)
My son was just over the moon with this which makes me one very happy customer!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Complete Book of the Tour de France (Paperback)
Very poor and unoriginal. Offers nothing that you can't find on the internet for free.

The Complete Book of the Tour de France
The Complete Book of the Tour de France by Feargal McKay (Paperback - 5 Jun. 2014)