5.0 out of 5 stars A most amusing store to dip into.
I have purchased this selection of unpublished letters to the editor (Daily Telegraph) every year it has been published and they never fail to amuse and entertain - at first reading and at subsequent dips.
Published 14 months ago by B. James

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun reading
Book as described, fun reading for a winter's evening for someone who is frequently making this comment after reading articles in the press!
Published 13 months ago by Lizzi44

5.0 out of 5 stars A most amusing store to dip into., 5 Nov. 2013
B. James (Taunton, Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Am I Missing Something...: Unpublished Letters from the Daily Telegraph (Telegraph Books) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Am I Missing Something...?, 8 Dec. 2013
Am I Missing Something...? is the fifth book in Ian Hollingshead's series collecting unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph and it is every bit as funny as previous volumes. Although they might have missed publication in the `paper itself, these correspondents to the Telegraph sure are on fine form whether they are critiquing the birth of Prince George or enumerating the Cypriot bailout, musing on UKIP's Rude Awakening or bemoaning the decline in standards of English. Am I Missing Something...? is a great book to flick through when you feel that society, the media or even yourself has clearly got a screw loose. It's a book that is sure to raise a laugh and, dare I say it, would make an excellent Christmas present for the grumpy old geezer in your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good beside amusement, 29 Nov. 2013
Peter Wenban (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
We like to have a little light and entertaining reading beside the bed for our guests to read when they come to relax with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Am I Missing Something, 21 Nov. 2013
Bought as a gift for my husband and it has kept him chuckling for hours! Wonderful letters. Can recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Bedside Companion, 31 Oct. 2013
This is the fifth book in the series and they continue to amuse me. I keep going back to them and they always put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sniggerz and Gigglez, 30 Oct. 2013
As one has come to expect from this series of books this one is well up to standard. Most of the letters are amusing and well composed but the occasional one warrants a real laugh and one wonders why it never made it to the DT pages live.

4.0 out of 5 stars very funny book, 2 Dec. 2013
very funny book, bought as a present, but had a look first. Went down well with the recipient. good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Am I missing something, 29 Nov. 2013
We buy this every year - great reading and enjoyment. Great to read some of those outrageous letters which obviously are never printed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really funny, 28 Nov. 2013
really worth reading it is an excellent book and will cheer you up when you are feeling low. Highly recommented

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another gem, 27 Nov. 2013
Written by the wonderful, laconic British public, such a pleasure to read and often very laugh out loud comments. I have all of the series and will continue to buy as they will always be a joy to read in years to come. Highly Recommended