on 7 January 2013
I recieved this Book as a Christmas present and just have to say to people interested in phtographs of Audrey Hepburn -you will absolutely love love LOVE this Book!!! Light on text,maybe,but it more than makes up for this in the quality and reproduction of its Photographs-I am absolutely delighted with this Book and would highly recommend it to any lover Audrey Hepburn Movies and their imagery.Having encountered many many Books on Miss Hepburn over the years I have to say this is simply a delight from cover to cover and is up there with the very best books on this beloved Actress-Period!
on 31 January 2013
I'm always on the look out for new books on Audrey Hepburn, and this has to be one of the best, a beautiful tome packed with page after page of stunning images, quite a few I hadn't come across before.
Big kudos to the author's for putting this magnificent collection together.
on 18 November 2013
I bought this book for my 24 yr old daughter and it did not disapppoint. The narrative was peppered with those famous photos which were particularly enjoyed. For myself, it was pure nostagia, having been a 60's teenager. I loved the dress styles, how the stars caught their audiences eye and an insight into Hepburn's life without being too intrusive. I just hate the 'warts and all' style commentry and this book left me with the feel good factor that I was looking for.
on 8 December 2012
My niece asked me to get this book for her for christmas and i had a read of it before i wrapped it.
It is a lovely book with nice photos of Audrey in all her glamerous outfits and fancy hats.
It also has little stories and quotes from the many stars who worked with her in film.
on 29 May 2013
This book is perfect for anybody who loves Audrey Hepburn as much as I do. Many of the photos are from such films as 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', 'The Children's Hour', 'My Fair Lady', 'Paris When it Sizzles' & many more of the movies Audrey made during the 60's. Some of the photos are really high definitioned & many are accompanied by quotes made about Audrey during her life or quotes from Audrey herself, which I think fits nicely with the book. This book has a few pages talking about each one of her movies too, but purely looking at the photos alone is enough in my opinion. If you love Audrey then this book is a must have!!!
on 12 July 2013
Even if you didn't adore Audrey Hepburn before your purchased this book, I can guarantee will will when you have flicked through the first few pages. I have purchased two copies so that I can keep one in mint condition whilst I browse the other. Beautiful book about a beautiful lady. Love It!
on 12 July 2015
I visited the Hepburn exhibition at the NPG recently and thought the book that went along with the show wasn't terribly good. This, on the other hand, is excellent. A wide range of photos from the period (many of which feature in the show book) all printed well on good quality paper.
on 22 November 2015
The best photographic record ever of this most beautiful of actresses. There is not one photograph which you wish wasn't there. Well worth the price and less expensive than at the exhibition, which was very mediocre in comparison.
on 2 November 2013
havent opened it butknow it will be a hit.cant be done with having to do long reviews.will not review your products again as GOOD should be enough.
on 13 April 2015
Nice book bought for my brother`s birthday in June. He is such a devoted fan and will love this book to add to his expanding collection.