5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars again!
This is the fourth book of unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph and I've really enjoyed them all - therefore this is an edited version of my review of the second book in the series, as the format of the books is very similar.
There are some letters which are just humorous, some which lead up to a dreadful pun, and there are some that are so bigoted that it's...
Published 21 months ago by R. I. Gilliver

3.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery but papercover had a dirty mark on the back and was ripped - could have been a deal breaker as this was a present
thank goodness I could remove and dispose of it, as the book was a hardback!
Not a good first experience
Published 8 months ago by J

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Imagine My Surprise...: Unpublished Letters to The Daily Telegraph (Hardcover)
Third book in the series. My husband loved the previous two and was delighted, although not surprised, to find it amongst his Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine My Surprise, 30 Dec 2012
It arrived promptly, was exactly as described and the recipient was delighted. I wish someone had given it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A chuckle a day ....., 28 Dec 2012
R. J. Hedley (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This excellent annual is a brilliant compilation of readers letters. Has the added advantage that you can read it in small bites - useful if you fall asleep after half a page!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gift, 28 Dec 2012
The recipient of this gift was so highly delighted that he himself bought a copy to give away for Christmas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unbublished, 3 Feb 2013
Found this very tame compared with the first volume. Maybe people are giving up at last on the Daily Telegraph.

4.0 out of 5 stars letters from the telegraph, 16 Jan 2013
the book suited my sister-in-law this is ridi ulous why should i wri te a defin ed number of wor ds in a re view

Imagine My Surprise...: Unpublished Letters to The Daily Telegraph
Imagine My Surprise...: Unpublished Letters to The Daily Telegraph by Iain Hollingshead (Hardcover - 18 Oct 2012)