5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a very enjoyable read.
Reading the book has made me want to visit Florence and Venice next year and take an Inferno guided tour around all the sites mentioned in the book. But there is so much more in the book, it also gives a real insight into the life of Dante.
Published 12 months ago by The Mind Magician

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for fans of Dante
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a very enjoyable read., 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Inferno Decoded: The essential companion to the myths, mysteries and locations of Dan Brown's Inferno (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars too complicated..., 15 Feb 2014
if you have a good brain and memory you'll probably will enjoy it. I didn't, because for me is far too complicated and, mind you, in my youth I studied the Dante Alighieri "Divina Commedia" so I should have a good advantage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for fans of Dante, 29 Jan 2014
I enjoyed 'Inferno' as a fast-paced read and purchased this book to help fill in the background of some of the details and history that Dan Brown often leaves out. It certainly does that but if you were expecting an easy read (like the book it is decoding) you may be disappointed. It is packed with detail (probably a bit more than I needed - I now feel like I have been revising for an exam on the life and times of Dante) and certainly covers all of the background to the novel - just be prepared for more of a text-book style than a novel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014