on 27 September 2013
The format is, as ever, superb and the calendar will be a constant companion for the next year. Well done Simon Drew and his publishers!
on 3 October 2013
I have to buy these calendars each year for the family. We all love the humour and the art work. I have to fill them in for our sons so they have a record of important dates throughout the year. Yes, it's a bit of a chore, but it's one of those tasks done every year. Bought these with no image available to view. I'm not at all disappointed. Delivery very swift and pricing brilliant. Thanks.
on 2 December 2013
I love these calendars and buy one every year but I really miss the long envelope which used to come with it. In the absence of any other kind of non-electronic journal, I always used to seal the outgoing year's calendar into the new envelope to file for posterity.
on 4 January 2014
Each year I buy Simon Drew's famous phrases slim calendar. Makes me smile, doesn't take up too much room on my pin board and has plenty of room for all the information one needs to add to a calendar. Love his 'quiz's' too ~ have to use the old grey matter!
on 14 April 2014
Once I'd found his work there has been no stopping me.His drawings are beautiful and meticulously drawn. The calendars I send to relatives and friends who are all expecting one each Christmas ready for New Year's laughter not to mention the puzzles.
on 9 January 2014
I have used this calendar for a few years now and am never disappointed, the illustrations are brilliant and the comic twist always brings a smile what more could you ask for.
on 19 December 2013
Simon Drew's cartoons never fail to amuse. The cryptic ones always get you thinking. My son and daughter have grown to expect one of these calendars from me every year!
on 2 January 2014
Love Simon Drew usually but this calendar was a disappointment. It'll do as it's only going to hang inside the cupboard but not up to his usual great standards.
on 30 December 2013
Love them. We have one hanging inour kitchen every year. The sketches & words are so humorous they keep us chuckling for the whole month.
on 21 December 2013
Great item.It is certainly much different than your usual run of mill calendars for sure.It will be a purchase every year from now on