on 3 October 2013
I have ordered Thelwell calendars for many years,well drawn and so amusing,the product suits all ages,Can't wait until next year,the package was quickly despatch.
on 28 December 2013
If I could have given zero stars I would have. Bought for horse mad girl. On opening found that the entire calendar had been bound upside down so unusable. Straight in the bin. Quality control severely lacking here!!
on 15 December 2013
Every picture in this calendar has been culled from those of the last three years. Such a disappointment when Thelwell had such a wide body of work.
on 28 December 2013
My Calendar arrived on time. It was exactly as I expected in perfect condition and strong colours. The spaces are a good size for making notes.
on 15 January 2014
quick service.. good price.. also bought one for good friend.. we both love calendars.. will definately be on list next year.. thanks..
on 9 January 2014
Always good, this calendar always makes you laugh, it didn't disappoint this year, great for horse mad girls and boys.
on 2 December 2013
Great calendar for horse lovers or those who like horse cartoons. My daughter loves it and I buy her one every year.
on 9 January 2014
Gave it to my horse mad daughter and she is really enjoying using it. Good quality paper and printing as well.
on 30 September 2014
Classic Thelwell, if you love his cartoons, you'll love this
on 13 July 2014