Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 March 2014
i ordered this because my friend loves the Simpsons so i did and she loves it the picture is the same and it was fast delivery and no marks or damage a great present or for yourself if you love the Simpsons
on 12 December 2012
This annual is just a series of cartoon strips, which is a little disappointing when you'd normally expect an annual to have some trivia questions and other activities. It's only a few quid so I can't be bothered to return it - but do yourself a favour, spend your money on Simpson's Top Trumps or some other Simpson's book.
on 28 November 2012
It's 'The Simpsons' and it's a guaranteed crowdpleaser for Christmas. At 4 quid it's a fair price for a shortish book, good stocking filler material. A lot of fun for kids and I've quite enjoyed the couple of parts I've flicked through, so I'd say it was worth it. At the full price I would consider this a rip off, though.
on 25 December 2012
I liked this because of all the comics but was a bit too short!!! If you want a short comic to read then this is for you BUT if you want somthing longer try books from 'The Simpsons Library of Wisdom'.
on 4 February 2013
it was purfect for my son who has loved the simpson since it came out. now he is a big boy it is always difficult to know what togetbut when I saw this it will be just right.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2012
If bought from Amazon this is good value but not so sure if bought at full price. The children love the Simpsons and have read the book already they enjoyed it.
on 20 January 2013
Great "stocking filler" was well received and read. Appealed to all the boys in this family and they have enjoyed reading it and passing it on.
on 18 January 2013
Bought this for a stocking filler for 11 year old. Although disappointed on amount of content, grandson will probably have finished with it in an hour.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this for my son for christmas as he loves The Simpsons. It has provided him with hours of laughter just looking through it.
on 24 January 2013
these little books are ideal gifts for small children,help them to escape the real world for a while,may not be a bad idea which