5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!
I am a huge fan of the resident evil games and movies and this book was just...wow. It has almost every great scene from the movie!
Published 24 months ago by Amy Senior

3.0 out of 5 stars It will hold me unitl the movie comes to DVD
I am big fan of Zombies and have enjoyed the Resident Evil movies. The novelizatin of the lastest movie is okay but it is clear that it could have been edited better. As always there is none stop actions and we get see some characters that we thought were gone for good. Overall the novelization was decent but I can't wait for the movie to come to DVD
Published on 17 Oct 2012 by M. E. Newell

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 27 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It will hold me unitl the movie comes to DVD, 17 Oct 2012
M. E. Newell (Georgia, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Resident Evil: Retribution - The Official Movie Novelization (Mass Market Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Translation, 24 Sep 2012
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
To be honest if there is one game franchise that's chased me through life its been the Resident Evil one. Its got great characters, some magical twists and when you add that creepy scary zombie ass feel to it, you know damn well that it gives you the chills every time you turn the console on.

All this is a great thing and whilst I absolutely loved the first two films, the later seemed to have fallen a little flat so I really wasn't expecting that much from this, the latest title. That was until I picked up the novelisation, I loved the way that John brings it over to the reader and the close work between the novelisation and the script is obviously very clear. It works wonderfully well for me as a reader and when the emotional aspect is brought over with cracking high action sequences it may well prove that this film (if as good as this book) could be the one to bring it back in line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend as I would all of the resident evil books ..., 4 Sep 2014
Read this just before I watched the film. The book was so well written and described it was as if I was sat in the cinema watching it for a second time. Interesting little original plot is also included. Definitely recommend as I would all of the resident evil books ( S.D.Perry etc).

Resident Evil: Retribution - The Official Movie Novelization
Resident Evil: Retribution - The Official Movie Novelization by John Shirley (Mass Market Paperback - 14 Sep 2012)