Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 May 2013
The images in this book are really good and beautifully printed and shows off the work of S.Martiniere to a very high standard. However at only 62 pages long I feel that he has more to offer and it is a shame that the book could have been longer. I would have felt very ripped off had I paid full price for this but discounted it is ok.
Whilst authors have always sold their work with words, readers first introduction to a book is often the cover and if it doesn't grab the reader enough, the author doesn't really get a chance. That said, for years I've admired the way that Stephan's work has beautifully brought the worlds to light with the wonderfully complex as well as demonstrative amalgamations that really bring the piece to life.

The lighting is always impeccable, the art work gripping and to get to read about his inspiration behind the pieces as well as seeing how he brings the whole piece together really adds another dimension alongside appreciation for his skills.
on 28 November 2015
Stunning artwork that has inspired me to be far more creative in my work!