Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 April 2014
Excellent boo,k it gave a view into the past. Life full of adventure. In a world with a slower pace . The air raid shelter provoked questions from my 8year old grandson. I could share with him my recollections of these in the school yard.
on 3 September 2014
Speaking on behalf of my grandson who enjoyed the book.Quite different from Morpurgos last book. But as usual very well received.
on 21 July 2014
good quick story could be used as intro to WW1/WW2 topic
on 19 August 2014
great seller 5*****
on 2 November 2013
I purchased thie book for my granddaughter and she enjoyed it very much. I intend to read some of Michael Morpurgo's books myself even though they were intended for a younger audience.