Format: PaperbackChange

on 22 October 2014
Serious Fan of Bryant and May this book did not disappoint.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2013
delightfully bizarre . as good as all his other books. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Christopher Fowler at his best, whether Bryant and May or anything else he chooses to write.
on 11 August 2013
Christopher Fowler is a brilliant and versatile author . Plastic grips you from start to finish , the best I have read for a long while . Alan White
on 3 August 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed Plastic. A great story with twists and turns. Thanks once again - brilliant. Christopher Fowler is a great author.
on 27 August 2013
This book really must be made into a movie.
I wasn't too sure at first, things did seem a little convoluted, but what seemed like too many coincidences made sense when I realised why June was in the room on the seventh floor. It's those little details that make this work.
Above all, it was fun, and a great way to spend a few hours with my Kindle. The (pristine) paperback will sit on my shelves alongside other books by the same author, one of only a handful to whom I give this privilege!
on 22 September 2013
I love Christopher Fowler and that's why I bought this book. This is somewhat different but I enjoyed it nonetheless if anything I would say there were shades of my idol Phillip k dick. See what you think... What do I know except what I like .
on 20 January 2014
Christopher Fowler returns to his best. This novel reminded me of Spanky and Suburbia, Fowler revelling in London and it's dark underside. It's proper British, domestic, dark storytelling - compelling and thrilling and exciting and wonderful.
on 28 August 2013
A thriller with a bored housewife as the hero. Die hard meets train spotting. A host of unusual characters. I would have liked a more satisfying ending for the baddie but make up your own minds. Worth reading and the dialogue is excellent
on 30 August 2015
Enjoyable
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2014
I must have read nearly every book by Christopher Fowler and this is another fret read. I like his non Bryant & may work and whist not as brilliant as Calabash it still a compelling and entertaining read. More please....