on 13 June 2014
I've been into fitness for a while now and although I'm no expert myself, I know enough to recognise an expert when I see one. Most books, magazines and articles try and convince you there are short cuts to the physique you've always wanted. Rich Phillipps, the man that trained the guy on the front cover, knows all the tricks of the trade, yet doesn't hide from telling you that hard work will be required and a lot of motivation. If you are ready to work hard and are motivated to be someone confident with their body, then follow this book and you will get there. If Men's Fitness and Men's Health magazines are asking Rich to do their transformations, that tells you all you need to know about industry recognition. Don't cut corners, give it 100% and reach that goal!
on 14 June 2014
At last a no nonsense transformation guide....Very well produced and easy to understand. Everything you need to know from exercise routines to diet plan....Anyone looking to transform their bodies quickly with some hard work and discipline this is the perfect guide to do so!.
on 13 June 2014
This book is incredibly well put together. An easy to follow guide that actually works! The training plans are very well detailed and easily understood. Love the fact that it also come with the nutritional plan. All in all you couldn't ask for more. 5 star
on 16 June 2014
Great for men AND women! I was looking for an easy guide for losing weight and toning up, with simple diet and training plans. I found that this book was very detailed and easily understood, so I highly recommend it. The exercise regiment is definitely easy to follow, only trouble people may run into is that you need a gym that has all the right equipment. Luckily my gym was properly equipped for this workout routine!
on 18 August 2014
Great book. I've tried a few different diets and training schedules, this one really works. It's amazing how quick you notice changes to your body. You have to be dedicated to following it for 8 weeks, both the training and the meals to get the results
on 15 June 2014
Everything in this book is explained clearly and well laid out. It sets out a detailed diet plan, which is generally the most important part of any training plan. It also explains important concepts such as recovery, compound exercises, sleep, how muscles work and so on. Looking forward to getting started!
on 13 June 2014
On first read through the one thing I'm delighted to see is that it contains a complete diet plan to follow. These books are always let down by the one thing I'm sure most of us know hampers our results in the gym, and that's the nutrition. This book has not just one, but three diet phases and I'm really interested to see how my body responds as I've never had such a structured plan to follow before.

I've just finished my second training session and it was both fun and extremely challenging. This is very different to how I approach my workouts normally which is also proving educational.

If like me you feel you need a book that spells things out clearly then I'd highly recommend given this one a read.
on 22 June 2014
If you want real results, this book is a necessity; it is as simple as that! This book breaks down the training and nutritional elements designed to achieve the cover model look for anyone out there. Too many books start with someone who has a fitness background but this starts with someone who as you can clearly see was overweight, with no muscular structure to begin with and poor posture. The resulting transformation is phenomenal. Muscular tissue is stacked on and countless kilos of fat are stripped away - all within 8 weeks! Want results - follow this guide!
on 16 June 2014
If you are looking for the next magic bullet to get in shape without showing huge commitment in the gym and the kitchen, don't buy this book. If you are used to pushing yourself seriously hard in the gym and are willing and disciplined enough to stay focused with your diet, then make this book your bible. There is no rocket science in here but this book gives it to you straight and leaves no guess work in how you can build a killer physique. The best book I it's type Iv read, but not for the faint hearted or rainbow chasers.
on 16 June 2014
Absolutely love this! Never been able to find a guide that makes it all so simple with no nonsense advice on all aspects of getting in shape. I am finding the nutrition advice particularly helpful having always struggled with this somewhat in the past. I have not long started the workouts but am really enjoying getting stuck in and finally have the feeling that I know what I am doing in the gym. Can't wait to see the results and get my beach body for summer 2014!