Format: PaperbackChange

Yes, I have a childish sense of humour: that's certainly true. I own quite a few of Viz's Profanisauri and am proud of doing so. I also subscribe to the comic and yes, I'm a woman. Yibbeddy do.

Buy it: it's hilarious. I love it and I'm never stuck for a descriptive word whilst out and about. Yes, it's profane, but isn't that the point? Brilliant stuff - keep them coming.
on 15 January 2014
This is an excellent reference book for finding the words and phrases you might need in life when contacting your bank manager or leaving a comment on facebook describing exactly what you think of the next door neigbours holiday photos.
on 7 January 2014
Bought for my husband as a stocking filler, this proved to be his 'best present'! I defy anyone not to do a chuckle through to a deep belly laugh at the hilarious words and meanings in this conveniently bog sized book! The only downside is that my beloved now spends even longer in the 'little room' !!!
on 28 February 2014
As a 36 year-old wife and mother of 3 who lives in a prude-filled village in the NW Highlands of Scotland, I really ought to grow up and read sensible books for sensible folk. But, nope, you can stick that malarkey.
I own lots of Viz books including the big, thick Profanisaurus and as usual this little beauty made me giggle and snort like a boozed-up teenager. Very funny and makes really wet, boring Saturday afternoons that little bit brighter. Maybe one day I will wake up and discover I'm a dull, crabbit auld bugger, but until then I shall continue to buy Viz and the books they release. Thank you Viz blokies, you make me giggle a lot.
on 21 December 2013
A dictionary of the most crudest and hilarious made up words in the modern language, mostly aimed at men its a funny read to pass around adults of both sexes. Bought this for a work colleague and is extremely inappropriate but very funny at the same time... best to hide from the bosses though..not for the easily offended!
on 9 January 2014
Up to there usual standard, a 'must have'! Compliments the other Profanisauruses, giving hours of pleasure. Why not buy it today
on 3 December 2013
Well worth purchasing especially if you love the other Viz books such as the profanisaurus. Hilarious but educating!!!!!!! Highly recommended.
I got this for a gift for a friend who has had a lot of fun reading it and quoting from it.

A huge collection of reference terms from the Viz magazine. It will increase your knowledge, but the knowledge gained is very unlikely to help you win any pub quiz games. The paperback version is a little rough cut, but still presentable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
for me this can either be the funniest book in the world or the most stupid, just to dip in and out of and catch a few of the entries sometimes makes me laugh out loud or think that it`s purile , but i had more laugh out louds than not , if you you don`t like swearing don`t buy it , simples !!!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2015
Not as funny as it used to be, but still worth five stars. Do I win £5?