5.0 out of 5 stars Hail Mary Sweary
Yes, I have a childish sense of humour: that's certainly true. I own quite a few of Viz's Profanisauri and am proud of doing so. I also subscribe to the comic and yes, I'm a woman. Yibbeddy do.

Published 16 months ago by SilentSinger

3.0 out of 5 stars this is like a poor
Had one 10 years ago, this is like a poor sequel
Published 1 month ago by Matt

5.0 out of 5 stars Hail Mary Sweary, 21 Feb. 2014
SilentSinger "Wife, mother, reader. Preferred... (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)

Buy it: it's hilarious. I love it and I'm never stuck for a descriptive word whilst out and about. Yes, it's profane, but isn't that the point? Brilliant stuff - keep them coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep ready to hand, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
This is an excellent reference book for finding the words and phrases you might need in life when contacting your bank manager or leaving a comment on facebook describing exactly what you think of the next door neigbours holiday photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking wee gem that makes me wee a little bit coz I laugh too much., 28 Feb. 2014
Melissa Rennie (Highlands, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
As a 36 year-old wife and mother of 3 who lives in a prude-filled village in the NW Highlands of Scotland, I really ought to grow up and read sensible books for sensible folk. But, nope, you can stick that malarkey.
I own lots of Viz books including the big, thick Profanisaurus and as usual this little beauty made me giggle and snort like a boozed-up teenager. Very funny and makes really wet, boring Saturday afternoons that little bit brighter. Maybe one day I will wake up and discover I'm a dull, crabbit auld bugger, but until then I shall continue to buy Viz and the books they release. Thank you Viz blokies, you make me giggle a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious read, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
A dictionary of the most crudest and hilarious made up words in the modern language, mostly aimed at men its a funny read to pass around adults of both sexes. Bought this for a work colleague and is extremely inappropriate but very funny at the same time... best to hide from the bosses though..not for the easily offended!

5.0 out of 5 stars TOILET HUMOUR!!, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
Bought for my husband as a stocking filler, this proved to be his 'best present'! I defy anyone not to do a chuckle through to a deep belly laugh at the hilarious words and meanings in this conveniently bog sized book! The only downside is that my beloved now spends even longer in the 'little room' !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
Up to there usual standard, a 'must have'! Compliments the other Profanisauruses, giving hours of pleasure. Why not buy it today

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!!, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
Well worth purchasing especially if you love the other Viz books such as the profanisaurus. Hilarious but educating!!!!!!! Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars if you don`t like it don`t buy it, 3 Jan. 2014
P. barton (LONDON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
for me this can either be the funniest book in the world or the most stupid, just to dip in and out of and catch a few of the entries sometimes makes me laugh out loud or think that it`s purile , but i had more laugh out louds than not , if you you don`t like swearing don`t buy it , simples !!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain at any price, 24 April 2015
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
Crude,vulgar,an eye opener on the human condition,very,very funny.A dip in sort of book,and if I'd laughed aloud at it once would not have begrudged the cost,so for the many laughs I've had thus far,a bargain,Ladies and Gentlemen.I learnt a lot from it,and see now how sheltered a life I've led!

5.0 out of 5 stars so funny, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) (Paperback)
These are always amazing! We always like to have one of these in our bathroom, it's amusing hearing howls of laughter coming from in there when we have guests over. Lots of new naughty words for those who like to be creatively sweary!

Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz)
Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz) by Viz (Paperback - 10 Oct. 2013)