on 17 July 2013
Purchased to help burn away fat having built a lot of muscle under a different program, but unfortunately I found this a very disappointing magbook in that the giant sets were set up in such a way that you would need the sort of space and equipment you're just not going to get in most gyms. For instance, one giant set calls for deadlifts, barbell rows, barbell shoulder press AND barbell squats. For most of us, this is going to mean four different barbells as we don't lift the same weights on all of those exercises, except perhaps on squat and deadlift, but I certainly can't get that weight from the floor to my back. If you can, you should be lifting heavier.

Fine, you can substitute moves for alternatives, but when you're looking at doing so for so many exercises, I might as well write the plan myself. Just like the guy in the other review, I'll be returning my copy this afternoon.
on 3 March 2015
quite good! its hard to do the entire program i found but i learned so much from the exercises that even if you cant do the whole 12 weeks you can adjust it to your own level! im still doing the exercises 4 months later and am continuously growing muscle - obviously i still don't look like the cover model but maybe soon ;)
on 15 June 2013
I think that Joe Warner did a truly great job with his previous book, 12 Wk Body Plan. I expected a similarly high standard, but this is a let down for me: the plan is much more basic, the info really feels rehashed; but not just rehashed, it feels lighter. I'm sending it back, sorry.
on 3 September 2015
Perfect guidance! Would recommend it!
on 13 August 2013
Read this cover to cover and act on the advice and routines and you too can have a body to die for!