5.0 out of 5 stars Diligence taken by someone who really cares, 27 Jun. 2014
W. D. Goldman "Wordman" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasures of Bob Dylan (Hardcover)
This is a really well-produced, at first you'd think it must be an official book, then you realize it isn't, but later still, you come back to thinking it must be, in its own way. It doesn't reveal, to a long-term, hard-core Dylan fan, any major secret adventures or writings, yet it isn't merely a cliched outpouring about him, either. It's a kind of coffee-table book, in style, but better and with more integrity than most of those. I suppose it's a kind of homage to the man as poet, rock musician and character. So far, I've owned my copy for about 2 weeks and read it all through once. It contains prints of posters and copies of e.g. advertisements for Dylan concerts. I guess it's the best book of its kind, that I've seen. Long live Mr Dylan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Treasures of Bob Dylan (Hardcover)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my brother who is a huge Dylan fan. I was really pleased with it, as was my brother. It's really well presented, coming in a hard slip case and of a size and quality that makes it look a lot more expensive than it actually was. Inside the print quality is excellent with lots of interesting photographs, information and separate inserts.

Treasures of Bob Dylan
Treasures of Bob Dylan by Brian Southall (Hardcover - 11 Oct. 2012)