1,457 Reviews
 (1,141)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfick
I couldn't wait to read this book as I have been such a big fan of David Jason for many years. His longevity in the business is testament to the fact that this man gives everything to his various roles and this also comes across in the book. It is a very enjoyable and satisfying read and I found out things that no interview has ever covered. It is such a warm and good...
Published 17 months ago by Samanta

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectation
I love everything I have seen David do, especially only fools, frost and a bit of a do. Looked forward to reading this from the minute I got it. I was disappointed to be honest, however that may be as a result of my own naivety around much of his early career, I found much of the stage references slow and drab. That said David's warmth shone through and there are some...
Published 14 months ago by Savo

‹ Previous | 175 76 77146 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
My dad was given this book and he has not put it down since recieving it! He loves David Jason and looking at all the photographs he has put in the book also. Must have for any Del boy fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reading, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a Christmas present for my mother who absolutely loves it. David Jason's humour comes over in the book which is a very personal and a very funny account of his life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Del boy's Autobiography, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
What's to say? Arrived in two days, read it in 3 nights. A truly great story with a good look behind the scenes. The man is a genius, wish there were more Touch of Frosts in the pipeline.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
The recipient of this gift is finding David Jason's life story very interesting and likes the style in which it is written.She is very happy to have recieved it for her special birthday.

3.0 out of 5 stars An insight into the life of a famous comedy star., 21 Feb. 2015
A very interesting read into the life of a comedy actor. A very sincere look at how an ordinary person can become such a famous comedy star. I would recommend this book to most readers.

4.0 out of 5 stars David Jason is a brilliant actor and continues to entertain us brilliantly, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
To Me it was a bit disappointing. I expected he would be as the character he portrays.
Having said that, David Jason is a brilliant actor and continues to entertain us brilliantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!!, 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Paperback)
An outstanding autobiography......makes you smile, amazes you in parts and even forged a tear toward the end. A must read for anyone who has enjoyed the work of this truly humble man!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
Bought as a gift.The wife loves all things connected with David Jason,and had seen the book,and was very pleased to recieve it. Not yet read it,but i'm sure she will enjoy reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
I am a big fan of Sir David Jason and have followed most of the work he has done for television.
What I didn't realise that he had done so much theatre comedy before television.

5.0 out of 5 stars Del Boy, 22 Jan. 2014
Carl De Rome - See all my reviews
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
great read, but there again ive always loved David from his early days on TV before the Pythons,
in Do not adjust your set, right up to Fools and Horses. would love to meet him

‹ Previous | 175 76 77146 | Next ›

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life by David Jason (Hardcover - 10 Oct. 2013)