4.0 out of 5 stars Opena nd honest but a bit to much of Petes name mentioned
Published 18 months ago by LindaLvsMick

2.0 out of 5 stars So so
I usually enjoy the "pricey" books but I found this one a bit boring. It felt in a few places that she was just trying to sell her brand to me.
Published 18 months ago by Richenda Tone

2.0 out of 5 stars So so, 13 Nov. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 13 Jan. 2014
katie books are easy to read and on the whole are quite a good read.however I find that lot of her books contradict each other, leaving u feeling I've read that in her other book.does tend to slag off her exes a lot which makes you wonder if husband no 4 is going to be the next ex to be slagged off when her next book comes out.hope not.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing... Basically Katie sounding off at exs., 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Love, Lipstick and Lies (Hardcover)
Okay so I've read all of K.P's autobiographies to date and 1 other book. Even though I am no longer a fan of hers I managed to get hold of a copy of this book and decided to give it a try, despite the mixed reviews.

Basically my main problem in this book is that Katie uses this book to get back at several individuals, namely her exs. She comes across as bitter, cynical and is obviously not to blame for any problems in any of her relationships as this book shows... Well, in her opinion!

Basically this book is mainly about the men in her life, Alex, Peter, Leandro and Mr. Wonderful (until the next book): Kieron and any other individuals she feels wronged by. It is a journey through all her relationships and there is very little in this book about any other parts of her life, probably nothing new that the reader doesn't already know. Harvey gets a chapter, but her other children barely get a mention. Surely there can be more to her life than her relationships?

1.0 out of 5 stars Predictable!, 8 Nov. 2013
I don't know what I was expecting really, but this book was a bit dull, predictable and written in very basic language.
A bit disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars self indulgent rubbish, 26 Jun. 2014
Really like Katie Price and have read a lot of her stuff but this book really lets her down. She comes across as so self indulgent and never takes responsibility for anything that has happened to her. An embarrassing read and has really put me off her. Pointless book not worth buying don't waste your money

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read but won't change your life!, 4 Jan. 2014
This book won't change your life. Pretty much slags off her exes, then praises her new husband. Not a bad read. Loved the stuff about Alex; poor girl!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just regurgitated nonsense from a Broken Hearted little Rich Girl, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Love, Lipstick and Lies (Hardcover)
I must start off saying I am a big Katie Fan, I have bought all her autobiographies in the past, follow her on Twitter/ Facebook and genuinely liked her.. this book has turned me against her and she hasn't given out a good impression of herself in this book. It's all woe me... I can't help but feel sorry for Kieren, didn't her last book end up the same as this one.. expressing her love for Alex.. only a matter of time before the next book comes out and she's trashing Kieren & complaining about spending all her money like 'every other man'. Throughout the whole book it's evident she's still not over Pete, and trying desperately to appear she's moved on and Happy.. doesn't work Katie, you come across very Bitter.

There are no big sensations in this book, it's nothing we didn't already know. I feel very disappointed that I wasted my Hard Earned cash on this tripe... but at least it puts a little bit more money in your bank account Katie. I think you have well and truly had your day, and you should disappear from the media and enjoy your big house 'with Cinema room', kids & horses.. and enjoy your Millions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Opena nd honest but a bit to much of Petes name mentioned, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Love, Lipstick and Lies (Hardcover)
Im not a huge fan of Katie, but I enjoy her autobiographies because she is so open and honest in them; at times a little to open and honest for her own good. I find that Katie tried to make out shes no push over, yet in the book thats exactly how it comes across when it comes to Alex, she wasnt happy with what he was doing, she wasnt emotionally happy, knew he was hungry for fame, he was pushing in to her financial life; yet still married him, how can she expect people to have sympathy? its more of a I told you so!!
I think she talks about Pete to much, I know it must hurt, but sometimes you just have to let go because you wont get the answers, and holding on to the past just consumes and waists your life, blaming Clare for Pete leaving is a tad harsh because at the end of the day, he wasnt forced to walk, he made the decision to leave. I also thought that her wanting custody of the children was a selfish, so many children dont get the chance to have a relationship with both parents, they dont get the support and the mother is left holding the kids, she should be happy that Pete still wants to be part of his childrens life he is their father and is right to want joint custody.

Katie gives a lot of depth in this book, its nicely written, I hope that it works out with Keiron and they have a beautiful son Jet. Id love to have seen more of the wedding in pictures.Overall its worth reading, and i enjoyed the book, I look forward to more!! You can guarantee with Katie Prices autobiography's there is a lot of juiciness from them!!

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't waste your time, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Love, Lipstick and Lies (Hardcover)
Having read Katie's previous autobiographies I was looking forward to reading this. I was however left disappointed. It was very repetitive and if I'm honest I was bored. A number of times I nearly gave up reading it completely. This was no where near the standard of her previous autobiographies and the language used was so simple, while that made it an easy read it just didn't hold my attention. This book just felt like an opportunity to slate everyone she could. I very much doubt I would read any future autobiographies she releases in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't think I will read another one!, 31 Mar. 2014
Mrs N J P Dowling (United Kingdom, Bristol) - See all my reviews
This was the first time I had read one of KP's autobiography's & don't think I will read another in a hurry! She is the most materialistic self absorbing woman I think I have ever come across! Always going on about how much money she has, what she spent on this how much that cost blah! blah! blah! How Alex & Leo sponged off her yet she indulged them for such a long time & allowed them to do so!! Making digs at Pete at every opportunity when we all know it was her that drove him away in the first place! Not impressed with pricey

Love, Lipstick and Lies
Love, Lipstick and Lies by Katie Price (Hardcover - 24 Oct. 2013)