4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it but would have liked more!
I have read all of Katie's books so couldn't wait to get my hands on this. I did enjoy it and felt it was a page turner however, I felt like some bits seemed a bit rushed and details were missing. I would have liked a bit more.
Published 9 months ago by Emma

1.0 out of 5 stars Predictable!
I don't know what I was expecting really, but this book was a bit dull, predictable and written in very basic language.
A bit disappointing.
Published 11 months ago by Revels

1.0 out of 5 stars Predictable!, 8 Nov 2013
A bit disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars So so, 13 Nov 2013
I usually enjoy the "pricey" books but I found this one a bit boring. It felt in a few places that she was just trying to sell her brand to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 13 Jan 2014
katie books are easy to read and on the whole are quite a good read.however I find that lot of her books contradict each other, leaving u feeling I've read that in her other book.does tend to slag off her exes a lot which makes you wonder if husband no 4 is going to be the next ex to be slagged off when her next book comes out.hope not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read but won't change your life!, 4 Jan 2014
This book won't change your life. Pretty much slags off her exes, then praises her new husband. Not a bad read. Loved the stuff about Alex; poor girl!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing... Basically Katie sounding off at exs., 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Love, Lipstick and Lies (Hardcover)
Okay so I've read all of K.P's autobiographies to date and 1 other book. Even though I am no longer a fan of hers I managed to get hold of a copy of this book and decided to give it a try, despite the mixed reviews.

Basically my main problem in this book is that Katie uses this book to get back at several individuals, namely her exs. She comes across as bitter, cynical and is obviously not to blame for any problems in any of her relationships as this book shows... Well, in her opinion!

Basically this book is mainly about the men in her life, Alex, Peter, Leandro and Mr. Wonderful (until the next book): Kieron and any other individuals she feels wronged by. It is a journey through all her relationships and there is very little in this book about any other parts of her life, probably nothing new that the reader doesn't already know. Harvey gets a chapter, but her other children barely get a mention. Surely there can be more to her life than her relationships?

1.0 out of 5 stars Just regurgitated nonsense from a Broken Hearted little Rich Girl, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Love, Lipstick and Lies (Hardcover)
I must start off saying I am a big Katie Fan, I have bought all her autobiographies in the past, follow her on Twitter/ Facebook and genuinely liked her.. this book has turned me against her and she hasn't given out a good impression of herself in this book. It's all woe me... I can't help but feel sorry for Kieren, didn't her last book end up the same as this one.. expressing her love for Alex.. only a matter of time before the next book comes out and she's trashing Kieren & complaining about spending all her money like 'every other man'. Throughout the whole book it's evident she's still not over Pete, and trying desperately to appear she's moved on and Happy.. doesn't work Katie, you come across very Bitter.

There are no big sensations in this book, it's nothing we didn't already know. I feel very disappointed that I wasted my Hard Earned cash on this tripe... but at least it puts a little bit more money in your bank account Katie. I think you have well and truly had your day, and you should disappear from the media and enjoy your big house 'with Cinema room', kids & horses.. and enjoy your Millions.

1.0 out of 5 stars self indulgent rubbish, 26 Jun 2014
Really like Katie Price and have read a lot of her stuff but this book really lets her down. She comes across as so self indulgent and never takes responsibility for anything that has happened to her. An embarrassing read and has really put me off her. Pointless book not worth buying don't waste your money

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it but would have liked more!, 15 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for fans, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Love, Lipstick and Lies (Hardcover)
I personally can't stand Katy Price and as a professional writer myself know for a fact that she isn't the author but the person who we either love or hate. The book itself was intended for my daughter who is a fan, and it is on her guidance I leave the feedback. A must read for fans of 'The Pricey'. Well packaged, immaculate as it should have been and delivered on time using Amazon prime. Recommended with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and entertaining, 21 Jun 2014
It's always nice to hear these things straight from kp rather than what you read in the press. A bit frustrating that a number of chapters kept repeating a lot from her previous book particularly about Alex. It's very true that she has removed her personal life {with recent exception} from the limelight and this highlights that. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Love, Lipstick and Lies
Love, Lipstick and Lies by Katie Price (Hardcover - 24 Oct 2013)