Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 April 2014
I just love needle felting and finding new ideas and have quite a collection of these books - pure joy looking through them. This is a lovely book with some great little dogs to make in it. Would recommend highly.
on 23 April 2014
This book has been a super birthday gift to bring hours of pleasure from making these beautiful small characters
Good value for money
Great to recommend to others too.
on 24 May 2014
Lovely book which arrived in good condition. Clear instructions and very inspiring with lots of pictures. Look forward to starting a project.
on 29 May 2014
If you love felting,this is a must as there is a variety of very cute dogs for you to felt
on 31 December 2014
cant wait for my husband to make these hedoes the needle felting the book is great with clear pitures and instructions well worth it
on 16 March 2015
I got this as a gift for a friend, it looks realy good and the little dogs are so cute, I think she will enjoy making them
on 9 April 2014
Didn't purchased this for myself, order the book for someone else, she said it is great , makes a great gift
on 12 August 2014
I have bought this for my sister and love it to bits....I don't want to give it away now I've seen it and I don't even do felting, I will have to get another copy.
on 3 January 2015
Lovely book with adorable projects
on 16 February 2016