4.0 out of 5 stars A great investment.
I'm really glad my fiancee recommended this book to me as a little hobby I could spend my time on. I must admit the thought of buying a colouring book at the age of 28 had not even begun occur to me! But, having seen previews of the pages of this book, I knew immediately that it would be a great investment.

Having now started colouring my first page, I realise...
Published 14 months ago by Alexander J. Dunn

1.0 out of 5 stars I CANNOT BELIEVE THE POOR, POOR PAPER USED IN THE PRINTING OF THIS GREAT BOOK
The best book of its type EVER and what do they do? print it on the poorest quality paper EVER!! I totally agree with another reviewer when they said, ink pens, felt tips etc, ALL bleed onto the next side of the page. Should have a large label on existing book the covers saying "for use with coloured pencils ONLY" This book is absolute rubbish unless for the youngest of...
Published 10 months ago by Altered always

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book (Paperback)
This is so much more than a coloring book. The detailed drawings are exquisite. I originally bought this to give to my granddaughter in a couple of years when she is a little older but I like it so much I'm keeping it for myself. Maybe I'll buy her one later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite, 21 Sep 2013
This is a beautifully designed book, produced in high quality materials. A joy to possess - I bought this for my daughter (who is in her twenties) and plan to put it on my Christmas list as I would love a copy . It is lovely as it is - no need to colour it unless you want to. A great find - a perfect present.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great buy!, 17 Sep 2013
P. Paredes "Pointricia" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
My partner is an hiperactive architect that has a little problem to concentrate in long and tedious meetings and what she likes to do is paint or draw while others talk. It is soothing and she gets everything everyone say when she can draw/paint. Now she paints this book and all her colleagues are delighted with this Johanna Basford's Secret Garden and some have asked where she got the book to buy it. The drawings are beautyful and you can add your own drawings in some pages which my partner very much appreciates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated!, 16 Sep 2013
I saw this advertised in a craft magazine and was not disappointed! It is beautifully illustrated and has so much intricate detail on each page. Far too nice to draw on! Would make a fab present for anyone who appreciates zen tangles/doodles/flowers or just quality books! Just gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 16 Sep 2013
An absolutely beautiful book, with very detailed drawings for hours and hours of colouring fun. Would recommend it to any adult to de-stress after a hard day at work. Not suitable for young children because the pictures are so small and delicate. Get some gel pens and pencils and colour to your hearts content :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing colouring book!!!, 10 Sep 2013
I was surprised when I opened the amazon parcel as I was expecting a regular colouring book but with a wee bit more detail. If your looking for a gift, this is a definite. It is good paper, although it does come apart a wee bit when your going over adding shade. I use water colour pencils and gel pens and the other side of the page is fine. The cover that you are actually looking at, is a cover over the original cover,which gives it that extra special gift thing. There are a lot more pages than I thought. It is actually quite thick.
I would highly recommend this book for adult and kids alike, those that like the choice of extra detail. I was a wee bit warey of the price but it was well worth the money. Great to come home from work and relax with a good book! (_:-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 9 Sep 2013
I bought this book after reading the reviews and they were exactly right. It is beautifully illustrated and if you feel you need something to lose yourself into this is it. Enjoy it even if you don't want to colour it in it's lovely just to look at all the intricate pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrations, 8 Sep 2013
What a talented artist. Beautifully illustrated. Great fun to colour. One thing felt tips pens tend to bleed through the paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 6 Sep 2013
I purchased this for my 9 year old for christmas and i am really happy i did, the pictures are gorgeous and wonderfully detailed, if you enjoy spending time on colouring then this is the book for you. I might have to have a go myself. plus the drawings are so lovely they would look good on the wall before or after colouring in.

5.0 out of 5 stars This I count among my treasures; I LOVE THIS BOOK!, 5 Sep 2013
I ordered this Secret Garden Book for me and i am 67 years old. I absolutely love the intricate art work and have enjoyed coloring, shading, and highlighting. In fact i love this book so much that i have ordered 2 more for my older grand children that love art. What a fantastic find for all ages; if there were 10 stars available that's what i would have rated it. Thank You! Thank You! To the artist.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book by Johanna Basford (Paperback - 4 Mar 2013)
6.97