5.0 out of 5 stars Monster creative fun in store!, 2 Nov 2013
Sue Kichenside - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: My Monster Bubble Writer Book (Paperback)
When the 7-year old boy I was with in a shop saw this, he was immediately fascinated and absorbed, studying every page and clearly relishing the thought of 'getting creative', writing stories for the monsters and lots more.

Ssh! He doesn't know but when we got back, I ordered it for him as a little Christmas 'extra' from Amazon where was less than the cover price in the shop.

I know, I know. You're not supposed to write reviews until the product has actually been experienced. But I just know from the way he was looking at this chunky book that he's going to have a lot of fun with it. And besides, how can I tell you about it in time for Christmas if I don't tell you now?!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully produced activity book, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Monster Bubble Writer Book (Paperback)
This is a fantastic activity book for kids. I bought it for a 9 year old boy. The cover and overall look of it is so well thought out and designed and at this price it feels and looks like a high quality item. The paper is great quality and the ideas and graphics are great fun. I'm really impressed and as someone interested in and working in design I was tempted to keep it for myself purely based on the look of it. Recommended as a great gift for ages from approx 5 to 14....but I reckon there's plenty of ages above that into graphic design who'd find it fun. boys will love it as they seem to be obsessed with bubble writing, but also for creative girls into slightly more alternative stuff instead of just pink and fashion. Buy it. Please Linda Scott give us more great creations like this....we need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars best colouring book ever, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Monster Bubble Writer Book (Paperback)
My 7yr old son loves this book, paper feels nice, thick book full of cool projects to draw and colour and good tips on how to achieve lots of bubble writing styles, really imaginative!

My Monster Bubble Writer Book
My Monster Bubble Writer Book by Linda Scott (Paperback - 28 May 2013)